Carmel Butler / House of Commons

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats even better, so the 395 form is proof the spv granted a trustee the right to mortgage the legal title to the mortgage it owns ( not the property owned by the borrower).

Virtually right..the form 395 is proof that the SPV has exercised its LEGAL POWERS, AS THE LEGAL OWNER. To create a sub-charge you must be the LEGAL OWNER. So if the SPV was not the legal owner of your mortgage - it could not create a sub-charge.

But the bit where you say, that that the SPV granted a trustee the right to mortgage the legal title is incorrect. It is the SPV that HAS granted the Trustee a MORTGAGE on YOUR mortgage (i.e the subcharge). Therefore, the Trustee OWNs a mortgage against your mortgage contract.

If the SPV doesn't pay ITS lender (i.e. its investors), then the Trustee will enforce ITS mortgage against the SPV, who will in turn HAVE to enforce its mortgage against you, in order to pay its investors.

Think of it like dominoes.

Love to take the credit for Supers disection of this aspect of the argument. I have been erroneously credited for something Super posted above, Credit where credit is due. EIE is a baby in this compared to Super.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

I have, thanks ss

Would you mind quickly explaining, or point to a post, how the lender transfers the legal title to the spv?

I know this has been discussed at length lol, im just having a hard time finding out what the legal process behind this transfer of legal title from the lender to the spv is.

Again apologies for rehashing subjects.

I'm guessing this is why Abbey's SPV is registered at Abbey House & not in some Cayman Island

Taken from a prospectus http://www.eurobank.gr/Uploads/pdf/Offering%20Circular%20for%20Themeleion%20Mortgage%20Finance%20PLC_14_june.pdf

The Issuer (The SPV) shall not so long as any of the Notes remains outstanding:

(ii) Restrictions on Activities:

(b) open or have an interest in any account whatsoever with any bank or other financial institution, save where such account or the Issuer's interest therein is immediately charged in favour of, and to the satisfaction of, the Trustee so as to form part of the Security;

© have any subsidiaries;

(d) own or lease any premises or have any employees;

(e) amend, supplement or otherwise modify its Memorandum and Articles of Association; or

(f) issue any further shares;

Any new news on Carmel Butler?

Edited by roony

I think supersleuth explains it a cple of pages back, its basically a mortgage on your legal title, that gets transferred to the spv, from what i understand.

I'm still going through all the threads posted on here, its just taking ages which is why i've been asking basic questions.

I was wondering what law states the legal title has to be transferred if you create a sub-charge?

I'll second supersleuth's vote BRW!

And I'll third it. Brilliant summation BRW - didn't watch the program but your post is so lucid.

I don't tend to visit this thread much so probably time to sub in....

Edited by bustthematrix

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

Banker Rhymes with is certainly gaining notoriety/respect for this.

I am sure to forward this post by he or she in respect of a a very very wicked plan I have to a person or persons renowned for getting up the shirt tails of these wickless wonders.

Did have an idea though - we won't name, shame and PUBLICISE if they start treating us fairly - permanently - for the lifetime of our contracts?

Didn't think so peeps, so in that well worn legal phrase 'for the avoidance of doubt' - trawlers consider this as our full and final offer!

Oooh If only you trawlers knew which persons are in mind???

Scary!!

There will be more oooh so much more to come!

NOW SIT UP AND BEHAVE YOURSELVES!

(Unless your are Just obeying orders from your SPiV masters)

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Yes HSBCrusher, Edit out the names.....oh just how very revealing it is that the NAME was so on the ball and complained....is this more of the alleged defamation...anyone watching this thread over the last few hours WILL now KNOW where SAD BUT TRUE COMES FROM AND WE NOW KNOW WHO IS THE COMPLAINANT!!! And you're complainant is here on this site on a Friday evening. It really is SAD BUT TRUE the power that these people have over us even discussing their rot.

Note that this post has mentioned NO names - will your complainant want this post removed too?

SBT GOT very short shrift from me-moronic line of inquiry IMHO! It was obvious after about 5 posts. Totally rubbish. Raise your game you wotsits!

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

My goodness, your complainant didn't stop at much...every single post from today has GONE. Noticed that the point at which I became "unapproved" is when I asked SAD if she/he worked for a particular law firm? Tjat's the point at which things became unapproved. But also Noticed that you didn't have any objection to SAD mentioning names? Interesting...but then again, SAD was only mentioning an individual and not a powerful law firm. And by god are they powerful. They can control the CAG site too by the looks of things at the drop of a hat. Well done powerful law firm.

PS CAPSTONE ARE ON RECRUITMENT OVERDRIVE. Anyone feeling confident enough to do a Donnie Brasco?

Just asked because I asked before and no one got back:D

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Shocked and disappointed with you Site Team - a whole 24HRs of posts gone missing because of one powerful law firm - what happened to freedom of speech, oh, that's right, you're only free to speak if the powerful law firm agrees with what you say - right? They sit as judge and jury in their own cause and that's OK is it?

The only good thing that has come out of this is that some of us now know who is interferring with free speech and who it is that is threatening you.

IF this site is being interfered with can somebody please give us the official due date of the introduction of the new fascist regime. Or is that only privy to those already in the know? Has anybody here actually read the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (2000)? This is the most scary SH!T I have EVER come across. WE ARE 1984.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

SAD,

I accept that you are hostile and nasty and that you will not be civil. That's fine. As of this moment, I will no longer respond to your irrelevant diatribe.

Oh EIE,

Thanks for your post - it's good to add some humour into all this rot - it made me laugh out loud!!!...even though it is another one of those SAD truths.