Next watchdog episode 02/03/09.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just been on the watchdog website and on the next episode:

"And more on debt collection agencies breaking the rules. We ask the government minister responsible, what he's going to do about it."

Sounds interesting.Wonder if any names will be mentioned?:D

BTK

Cabot At Court Stage

Barclaycard Settled, Amount Written off :D 12/02/09

Cabot At Court Stage(2nd account)

Skycard Now with Capquest, Threatinging SD

Next No CCA received, in dispute sent. Nothing heard for over a year

HSBC No CCA received, in dispute sent

EGG S.A.R sent 04/02/09

with the amount of money WE are giving the banks they should be writing off all debts and let all of us start afresh. Why should the banks be the only ones not having to worry about the state they have got themselves into?

How great for the economy if we could start spending again.

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

I'm hearring that its a follow up on a certain DCA already featured, about more of their dubious tactics.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

I have been speaking to Watchdog regularly over last 3 days. The episode will be good......I didn't want to be filmed though :oops:

I've been speaking to them too over Lowells, they told me that's who this programme is about. I sent them a few documents, they was really interested in the contract Lowell sent me.....

Hope they give it to lowell...think they are doing another follow up as well as he asked me if i could be filmed today...but i had to decline, he said he'd call me back to arrange another time to film.

It seems to me that Watchdog takes more notice of our complaints than certain other regulatory bodies mentioned on here!

Should be interesting.

Cabot At Court Stage

Barclaycard Settled, Amount Written off :D 12/02/09

Cabot At Court Stage(2nd account)

Skycard Now with Capquest, Threatinging SD

Next No CCA received, in dispute sent. Nothing heard for over a year

HSBC No CCA received, in dispute sent

EGG S.A.R sent 04/02/09

An episode of 'Watchdog' I'm also looking forward to - but will there really be anything 'new.'

I think all DCAs have system failures!

:confused:

NEW CLAIMANTS PLEASE FIRST READ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND FORUM RULES

Link:

FAQ

ANY ADVICE OFFERED IS A PERSONAL OPINION AND IS GIVEN AS SUCH

An episode of 'Watchdog' I'm also looking forward to - but will there really be anything 'new.'

I think all DCAs have system failures!

:confused:

System Failures!?

Lowell must have an awful lot of; system failures...

I have made my complaint to BBC Watchdog about both,

Lowell Portfolio 1 Limited and;

Lowell Financial Limited.

Auto response; email received.

Enough is enough, not putting up with their covert tactics.

AC

Edited by angry cat
error

with the amount of money WE are giving the banks they should be writing off all debts and let all of us start afresh. Why should the banks be the only ones not having to worry about the state they have got themselves into?

Totally agree!!!

The Banks dont care. They write off the debt and get tax relief on it. Its the greedy **** of DCAs who buy up the debt for buttons and try to CON people into paying them for it regardless of whether or not they can prove it exists.

I for one have no qualms about finding Lawful ways to defeat the DCAs as IMHO the are greedy leeches who seek to make huge profits from other people's misfortunes.

I for one have no qualms about finding Lawful ways to defeat the DCAs as IMHO the are greedy leeches who seek to make huge profits from other people's misfortunes.

Agree.

DCA's only exist to make money, if they ceased to exist, organisations owed money would still have recourse to the courts and could simply collect it themselves.

That is of course, if they had bothered to do the job they were being paid for and had enforceable agreements.

David