• Tweets

• But I  previously asked him to agree with me to extend the deadline and send me copy of the order of the 10 Jan. because I didn't remember all the details, he declined by sending email to answer his question first, probably surprised that I met the deadline.
    • Thank you. Well I suppose the mileage looks broadly right. It certainly hasn't done much mileage per year and even though it seems to be nothing for 2020 or 2021, as the mileage is generally low they would seem no reason for playing around with the clock. Are you happy that these are the correct mileages? As I said, I think that although you can easily get a judgement against the dealer, enforcement might be a difficult business. On the other hand, this is to be a clear discrepancy between what the assessment has found and the result of the MOT test only 18 miles earlier and only a few days or so earlier. From time to time on this forum we get stories of people buying used cars with new MOTs and yet the vehicle turns out to be in very bad condition and often in dangerous condition very shortly after the issue of the MOT certificate. Obviously one is very suspicious of that new MOT but it is generally speaking very difficult to prove that the MOT is dodgy – maybe because a few weeks or months have elapsed or maybe because a few hundred or even a couple of thousand miles have has been done before the situation is scrutinised. Your case is different because only a few days elapsed, a negligible mileage was done and most importantly you got an extremely authoritative inspection of the vehicle which shows that not only should it has not passed its MOT but in fact that its condition was really extremely bad. Of course I'm speculating as to the possibility of enforcing a judgement against the dealer but I've already pointed out that I think you can have a lot of difficulty. On the other hand, maybe it's the time to start delivering a slap to MOT garages which issued dodgy MOT's. Of course the case here with BRISLINGTON MOT CENTRE might have a perfectly reasonable explanation – but it doesn't look good. In the absence of any explanation from them, and on the documentation that you provided with the fact that you have given us, I think there wouldn't be much difficulty persuading a judge that there is good reason to demand an explanation from Brislington as to how the vehicle passed its MOT. If you wanted to sue Brislington then you could sue them in the tort of deceit – or even on a misrepresentation where you have been induced to enter into a contract as a result of their representation that the vehicle had gone to an MOT and had passed. The reason that you could sue for a misrepresentation is because although you are not the contracting party – you didn't commission the MOT, under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, you enjoy the same rights as the dealer who commissioned the MOT. Let me say that both of these actions could be brought in the Small Claims Court but they would be unconventional and I can imagine that Brislington would go crazy – if they decided to defend. On the other hand, the consequences of a judgement against them for this would be profound for them, and the dealership and could lead to some very serious attention from the police. Please will you think about this – and also please can you list out all your losses. I may have asked you to do this already but please do it again. I'm talking about the cost of the vehicle, and expenses in collecting it, any other expenses incurred trying to address issues – everything. In a list format please
    • Lord Agnew, a Treasury minister with responsibility for cross-government efficiency has resigned, saying  "a combination of arrogance, indolence and ignorance" was "freezing the government machine". He read out his resignation speech in response to a question from Labour about the £4.3bn of Covid loans written off by the Treasury.   He accused the government of making "schoolboy errors" by giving loans to over 1,000 companies who were not trading when Covid struck.   A No 10 spokesman attempted to excuse the 'incompetence by claiming that £500m was recovered last year.   Conservative minister resigns in anger over Covid fraud WWW.BBC.COM Lord Agnew says the government had made "schoolboy errors" when handing Covid loans to business.     £4.3B is a mere pittance compared to PPE and NOT NHS test and trace corruption/incompetence.   ... but they will still scrape back a couple of billion from the poorest and the absolutely essential £130M by not feeding UK kids    
    • I did not, neither have I responded to him on that matter and the matter, he wanted me to explain why I have not responded to his texts and phone calls.   After sending him copies of the Particularised counterclaim on Monday, he replies " I have asked you the same question several times. Please can you urgently respond." This is how far I have gone with him. I have not responded to that as as well,  I am  thinking of  how to go about it,  if ever he's going to get my response.
    • Thanks everyone for such a quick response. I really appreciate... Is there any guide on forum on how to file a defence. I am trying to find one. Do I need to submit ONLY on MCOL website?       
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Lowell and Watchdog

Flagg913

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to let everyone know a little thing i found out today...that watchdog are currently filming an update on Lowell again, seems like they've had even more complaints since the last time they was on the show...I myself am sending a suppossed contract that Lowell sent me to watchdog.... Lets hope watchdog can get these people kicked into touch.... if your having problems with Lowell i'd contact Watchdog if you haven't done so already.

have also been in touch with watchdog,

:D time to kick back me thinks

brought a great pair of steelcaps with the money they DIDNOT CON FROM ME:)

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile: