Mbna

Capricorn1601
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Capricorn

I've sent the reminder to the address which was on the letter from Mr Supple. They have ignored the other letters so I thought I would give it a try.

Well no more telephone calls over the weekend thou I have to admit they were quite easy to deal with on the phone but lets see what happens next !

Squidward

capricorn, squidward, and dinkjames and lady in hell,

just reporting in, i had a default notice form them today another mess they didn't even that right, and still no SAR still they've got til the 26th june.... i was just thinking that we 're not supposed to hijack any threads but this one's got a real 'family ' feel to it

You are all welcome and I am enjoying the regular company to our joint plight.

How do you know the default is incorrect? Does this mean they have terminated your account, hence can no longer add interest?

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

I've just read all this with much amusement - you guys are GREAT!!:-D I guess this gives me a taste of what I'm about to embark on - not relishing it now I've read Capricorn 1601, by the same standard, I'd be Capricorn 0801 - is it something about Capricorns that we love a bit of a fight?

I've just received the responses to my two SARs from MBNA - one is for A&L and they don't have a copy of my original signed agreement...... what a shame!! Should be relatively straight-forward but any suggestions on wording for a letter would be good as I'm new to this stuff!

For MBNA themselves, they do have an A5 copy of my agreement - so small and such bad quality that the Ts & Cs are almost impossible to read! It's one of those ones with the important stuff in a band down the side of the page.

Can anyone suggest short-cuts to nailing these very unpleasant people?

I've created my own thread here and will remove further postings to keep this thread "clean"

Edited by RoryM

So what is the next stage? I presume as all cases are on hold in Chester, or whereever they are based, they can only threaten court action.

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

Hi Rory

Welcome to the club, please feel free to post up here and let us know how you are progressing.

I'm in limbo land now, ignoring their letters, just as they ignore mine... hehe. I havent had any correspondence from them recently, although I have a case outstanding with the FOS, so maybe, just maybe they are on their best behaviour.

good luck RoryM you'll get all the help you need on here a lot of reading, there are alot of experienced people on here and the site team are fantastic, but i haven't found any short cuts yet just keep the letters going

shakti

Rory

When was your agreement taken out? Just wondering why a small copy, or even a scanned copy.

The one I received from Egg was a scanned copy, very bad quality. I'm waiting for PT and the rest of the group on the Egg forum to lead the way before I step that action up a gear.

Rory

When was your agreement taken out? Just wondering why a small copy, or even a scanned copy.

The one I received from Egg was a scanned copy, very bad quality. I'm waiting for PT and the rest of the group on the Egg forum to lead the way before I step that action up a gear.

Agreement was signed by me on 24/1/2000. It looks like a poor scan! I tried scanning it to post but the important text just looks like patterned shading even at 1600 DPI resolution!

The small print was SMALL to start with, when you then reduce it from A4 to A5 it's minuscule and almost unreadable!!

You are more than welcome to post up here. I think somewhere I have a letter to suit as I am going to send something similar to Egg. I will have a look tonight and post it up for you.

Capricorn:D

well done rory you're on the ball i sent a cca then a sar so you're in front of me yes you're right with A/L, i stopped paying mbna when i didn't get a cca on time the account was up to date though, how are you sure that mbna have an agreement? DON'T EVER SPEAK TO THEM ON THE PHONE .. EVERYTHING IN WRITING ONLY they'll convince you you mother's a hyena

Haven't been able to work out how to start a thread........... where's the function/button/link to do that?

If you go to the forums homepage, in this case General Debt Issues - The Consumer Forums & scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'new thread' a page will open for you.