link/kearns claimform - Old Morgan stanley Card - chasing again - now stay lifted - i'd moved!!

Crolthtroll
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much Andyorch.

Bundle all ready to send to Court tomorrow.

Could you explain the paragraph you added re Statement of account, is it because it's not on headed paper?

So the default notice is invalid, could the Judge choose to accept it or is that point of law?

Thanks again ellis01

Yes ... most courts insist on original documents...for obvious reasons.

Well Mercers are not the creditor or owner....as per section 87 (1)  so BC have never issued a default notice.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I checked my credit file and the date of the default entry was 11th July 2016.  

Postie has been no WS from Kearns. I dont want to send mine till very last minute so they dont get to see it before sending theirs. I will post the one to Court today as have not been able to do a paginated pdf using my phone.

Absolutely.....serve theirs as late as possible.

I've got a CAG troll👀!

WS received and they are using screen shots of my posts on here in their bundle and mentioning my registration to this site in the statement it's self. Unlike other users I haven't had any emails threatening to use this site as evidence of not willing to engage with them and an admittance of debt. One of the many good reasons why not to disclose your email address.

Hello Mr Troll you getting some good pointers following my every move💅🥱 I myself find it a bit🤮 hope it doesn't turn round and bite you were it hurts most! 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

In all seriousness, I think it should be reported to the FCA (and hopefully discouraged by them) as the long term effect is that people maybe fearfull of seeking the help and support they need when dealing with these complex and stressful issues. 

It's one thing reading posts in an attempt to gaining ground in the claims they bring, it's a whole different ball game when using posts in email threats, and as evidence when trying to plant the seed of doubt of the defendants credibility. 

I wouldn't concern yourself....what if you were seeking professional advice form a Consumer Law Solicitor and posted the relevant information gleaned on your topic...would that be acceptable to them..because you had paid for it ? 

We have had it before and Judges have shown no interest....it irrelevant to the claimants claim..its inadmissible as evidence..CAG is not party to the claim..the advice and opinions we offer are for you to consider...we do have the advantage of group power and advising you what they have done before on previous claims and what pitfalls to watch out for....whether you accept our advice and use it is your prerogative. 

• 2 months later...

Why they were onto a loser and you gave in

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...