chilldj

mbna send very unclear cca is this enforcable or not

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3885 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Please could you have a look at this, I know it is a bad copy but it is what they sent me. It came with a letter which stated that although it is a bad copy it is the best that they have and that they have enclosed a copy of the up to date cca and I will see that all is correct, what baffled me was the fact that the original is just a page long where as the new one is 5 pages long.

Also the request was sent on the 21 jan and received the letter on the 20th of Feb.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

a+l credit agreement.pdf

Please could you have a look at this, I know it is a bad copy but it is what they sent me. It came with a letter which stated that although it is a bad copy it is the best that they have and that they have enclosed a copy of the up to date cca and I will see that all is correct, what baffled me was the fact that the original is just a page long where as the new one is 5 pages long.

Also the request was sent on the 21 jan and received the letter on the 20th of Feb.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

hahahaha I thought my copy (virgin mbna) was bad... thats a real microfiche nightmare there.. It has the same look and feel as mine so the prescribed terms are "probably" there but you cant read them :eek::eek:

BTW that box top right is for PPI if its the same as mine... would have thought grounds for claiming it all back if thats what theyre going to present as the agreement

Edited by pmw1971
ppi info

Are You as Anonymous on CAG as You Think You Are? *Link*

The CAG is a free help site,should you be offered help that requires payment,please report it to site team.

Deal with your debts:

STEP ONE - Dont Panic! | STEP TWO - Priority & Non Priority Debts | STEP THREE - Personal Budget Sheet | STEP FOUR - A SAFE bank Account | STEP FIVE - Dealing with Priority Debts | STEP SIX - Non-priority Debts | STEP SEVEN - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt1 | STEP EIGHT - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt2 | STEP NINE - Perils of Consolidation | STEP TEN - RE-Evaluate Frequently

***** SERIOUSLY IN DEBT, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, TRY NationalDebtLine's MoneySteps *****

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinion, These opinions are not endorsed by CAG in anyway and are offered informally without prejudice or warranty of any kind. These opinions are solely based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.

many thanks so do you feel that the agreement is all ok

many thanks so do you feel that the agreement is all ok

Well its illegible except for your signature so I'd say no, there is a template letter around this site which states the agreement copy they've sent doesnt meet the requirements of documents and copies act (or something similar :-))

I've sent something similar asking them to enhance the document so I can actually read the prescribed terms they claim are in the document.

The CAG is a free help site,should you be offered help that requires payment,please report it to site team.

Deal with your debts:

STEP ONE - Dont Panic! | STEP TWO - Priority & Non Priority Debts | STEP THREE - Personal Budget Sheet | STEP FOUR - A SAFE bank Account | STEP FIVE - Dealing with Priority Debts | STEP SIX - Non-priority Debts | STEP SEVEN - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt1 | STEP EIGHT - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt2 | STEP NINE - Perils of Consolidation | STEP TEN - RE-Evaluate Frequently

***** SERIOUSLY IN DEBT, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, TRY NationalDebtLine's MoneySteps *****

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinion, These opinions are not endorsed by CAG in anyway and are offered informally without prejudice or warranty of any kind. These opinions are solely based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.

hi chill

my cca from mbna was too illegible so i sent them this letter below..

the just sent me back the same cca and apologised for it being illegible

im just deciding wot to write back....

your address

M B N A Europe Bank Ltd

Credit card issuer

Chester Business Park

Chester

CH4 9FB

Dear Sirs,

your Account Number:

Re; your recent reply to my request under section 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

I note that you have replied to the above by sending an illegible copy of the application form. I must inform you that this is not sufficient to comply with the request and that your company is still in default under the Act.

To clarify, The Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983 SI No. 1557 states:

Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

2.-(1) The lettering in every notice in a Form prescribed by these Regulations and in every copy of an executed agreement, security instrument or other document referred to in the Act and delivered or sent to a debtor, hirer or surety under any provision of the Act shall, apart from any signature, be easily legible and of a colour which is readily distinguishable from the colour of the paper.

I hope this explains why your reply was unacceptable. I await a True copy of my agreement and would remind you again that whilst the request has not been complied with the default continues.

Yours faithfully

I noticed that there is a name written on your document (Johnathen Beck).

I've got the same thing written on mine. Just wondering if there is any significance in this.

I noticed that there is a name written on your document (Johnathen Beck).

I've got the same thing written on mine. Just wondering if there is any significance in this.

Snap... he was a busy boy :D

Deal with your debts: