NOA - confused as &%#*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got my NOA, in the same letter, as Lowells chasing payment, not signed.

I've spent an hour re-reading Toulouse's posts and the replies and the replies to my post and I'm still confused. I'm fighting a few corners for my Partner right now and Lowells are a problem, where I am fighting them, Red and Abbey all in one go

I did not get the NOA by recorded, so what can I reply to Lowells, at least to slow them down

Any help on my Lowell and Abbey thread would be great too

In that case a cca request is not the way forward, have you tried to reclaim unlawful charges to that bank account? although thats on hold at the moment there is no reason why you should not start to do that, there are loads of threads on this site to help you with that.

Cabot have been my friends for 2 years(EDIT) Sent packing statute barred.

past due credit have been friends for 1 week(EDIT) Sent back to arrow, now statute barred.

Officially a CCA is no good for an overdraft, however, it might be worth a go. I had a stat demand for a debt so I sent a CCA and as the account was so old there was no paperwork they could find so they closed their file on me. I later checked and the debt they were chasing was an o/d. So if you opened the account many moons ago it may just be worth a quid, and if they write back and say its an o/d then at least you can ask for youir quid back :D

Thanks. I think a CCA will be the way, although I'm still stumped by this NOA

Can I send them a note saying the NOA wasn't properly executed? If so, can anyone give me a quick one liner that backs that point up.

Check out the Law of Property Act 1925 s196(4) here:

Law of Property Act 1925 (c.20)

It states thet any notice to be sent by registered post (or recorded delivery nowadays) otherwise how can they prove if a NOA was received by you.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE