'Mobile Solutions'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My OH keeps getting calls from a company calling themselves 'Mobile Solutions'. Somehow they know that the contract with O2 was up for renewal and now won't leave him alone in offering him 'deals' and 'discounts'. They keep claiming to be 'working with' or 'affliated with' O2, but O2 have categorically denied this and also stated that they don't give out personal details, (DPA, blah blah).

Anyone have any info (or better yet, a phone number) that'll help me harass them until they stop harassing him? :grin:

Regards.

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

Hi demon

I have tryed to search for them on Google and cant find any web sites for them and on the Saynoto0870 site just to see if they had a number but nothing??

Have a look on the Ofcom site and see if they could help or make a complaint if they come under as a phone provider.

Ofcom Website | Home page

Also search on the Company's house site and take a look at all the " Mobile Solutions" returns you might find the right one.

Companies House

Hope this helps and someone may have had dealt with them before and have a number.

Also contact BT or goto the BT site and sign up for the Telephone Preference service this may also help stop the unwanted calls if not tell them (Mobile Solutions) you are recording the calls and going to report them for harassment.:)

As with the possible Information being passed to a 3rd party contact the Information commissioners office and see what they say.

Welly;)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

Thanks for looking, Welly. The woman on the other end at O2 said that they'd had complaints from customers before, but just said to ignore the calls. Pah! My OH's time is precious and I don't want it interrupted by a moron on commission. Ignore it? Oooh, if I find a number...

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

You could always try a whistle or a good airhorn could always work when they ring give them a good blast right down the line.

Or leave the phone on the side and see how long they stay on trying to sign you up when they are talking to them selves ;) or a good old F*** OFF:)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.