Halifax Credit Card?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Jon7, Like you I'm not getting the right data from them. All that they have sent me so far is an original application form from Bank One, which like you does not contain the correct terms (you can see it here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/203294-halifax-formerly-bank-one.html), however, unlike you they have been suspiciously quite but i suspect because they are simply dipping into my bank account (details above link).

• 10 months later...

Hi, I sent off the letter template that was posted by babydoll, with a few extra's added to it ( thank you). A couple of days later I sent it to the Hallifax. I heard nothing from Halifax at all.Zero.... Instead, they passed on my data on to third party's and these third party's keep on writing with the usual demands, threat's, etc.etc. And to this very day I am still getting letters from third party's ( 2 times a week). Halifax even had the nerve to send me 2 letters caiming I had missed 2 payments this year (2010). And yet nothing vaild has ever been sent by them to me. And I ignore them.

I have also compained to OFT about halifax's behavour. And still it goes on.