Totally CRAZY but Simple & It Works...Metaphysics for BILLS of all kinds...

nick-name
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5526 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I suppose it's all positive thinking.

I can see the logic behind what is being said.

Thank you for acknowledging me. Sounds like good thinking to me. I have edited post. Mod requested me to do some stuff already...my post (20) was inappropriate actioning of that request.

attention

That is how quick the mind can pull you back in to negativity and also why I recommend WRITING because it engages your brain more. Doesn't leave you with the attention span of a goldfish.

Edited by nick-name

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for acknowledging me. Sounds like good thinking to me. I have edited post. Mod requested me to do some stuff already...my post (20) was inappropriate actioning of that request. Apologies.

Honestly, before post #20 I thought the others were being pretty hard on you for being upbeat and thinking on a positive note in bad times.

but post #20 made me change my mind, goodluck with converting others, but you ain't getting me

• Haha 1

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Lewis - Lost their tongue after cca request:roll: -

Now in default of my CCA request - still no contact since:D

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

1ST Credit - CCA request sent - now stopped contact with me

That is how quick the mind can pull you back in to negativity and also why I recommend WRITING because it engages your brain more. Doesn't leave you with the attention span of a goldfish.

beg ya pardon?

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

That's rather rude......I think you will find that CAGgers do indeed write - to the DCA's/OC's with CCA requests etc.....that's what empowers us on here. Not some gobble-de-gook about blessing our bills. I don't think my landlord would go for that to be honest.

This thread is going way to far now. I will be making no further addition to this thread.

Edited by clemma

I never said I'm here to be polite. Politeness an outdated British tradition that makes us look like a joke to much of the rest of the planet. I would say you ought to take a look at yourself and your own comments after your judgments as they seem to reflect your contribution to this thread rather than the bulk of my own.

Edited by nick-name

please explain,

oh, and when you do, can you please not edit the post like you have all the others, if you've got something new to say then can't you just say it in another post rather than changing the ones you've already writen.

talk about covering your tracks!

please explain,

oh, and when you do, can you please not edit the post like you have all the others, if you've got something new to say then can't you just say it in another post rather than changing the ones you've already writen.

talk about covering your tracks!

Actually, this is my last post - happyfeet, stop feeding it :D:D - oh, and you now have 2 blobs......wonder how you managed that ;)

Sure thing Happyfeet. You wrote a kind comment, then you see that I mention a three letter word (God) and suddenly I'm trying to convert you to something against your will and I've lost your attention. I found that a snap judgment considering you'd just made a valid comment, then suddenly I've discredited myself by trying to add something I thought was fun to the thread. I am sorry if you feel insulted by my aggressive approach to that, but you stand up for the good in this thread, finally show the intelligence to accept there could be an iota of hidden truth in my writing, then suddenly you're joining the naysayers within seconds because I put up a stupid graphic and joked that clicking on it could give you a direct line to God. That's irritating to me, and I take your point (both Clemma and HappyFeet now). I was wrong. It is a very good lesson for me to learn about various things from this forum interaction. Thank you (and bless you - whatever that means to you).

oh, and you now have 2 blobs......wonder how you managed that ;)

because I give such good advice of course lol:D shhhhhh

Sure thing Happyfeet. You wrote a kind comment, then you see that I mention a three letter word (God) and suddenly I'm trying to convert you to something against your will and I've lost your attention. I found that a snap judgment considering you'd just made a valid comment, then suddenly I've discredited myself by trying to add something I thought was fun to the thread. I am sorry if you feel insulted by my aggressive approach to that, but you stand up for the good in this thread, finally show the intelligence to accept there could be an iota of hidden truth in my writing, then suddenly you're joining the naysayers within seconds because I put up a stupid graphic and joked that clicking on it could give you a direct line to God. I take your point. It is a very good lesson for me to learn about various things from this forum interaction. Thank you (and bless you - whatever that means to you)

You see, after all you've said, after all you've preached about, you still contradict yourself and make snide comments.

just doesn't make sense.

typical.

I never said I'm here to be polite. Politeness an outdated British tradition that makes us look like a joke to much of the rest of the planet. I would say you ought to take a look at yourself and your own comments after your judgments as they seem to reflect your contribution to this thread rather than the bulk of my own.

Sorry mate, but I couldn't care less if you were one of God's chosen or one of Satan's minions, no excuse for being rude, and to say you're not here to be polite, then you're probably best off not being here at all. This site has many people that have been helped by real solutions to pay their bills. Not by blessing them, or being told to write them down by someone preaching the good word. Sorry, but that's how you've come across to me. Test the water a bit, see peoples reactions, then throw God's name into it

A lot of what you say probably could help people in the long run, who are willing to give it a try, but at the moment, when DCA's are at their door, no money to pay bills because everyone is either being made redundant or getting their home repossessed, your theory is of no interest to them, whether or not you may think it will help them.

I'm not really bothered if you disagree with me, I'm just expressing my opinion. Sounds very Dale Carnegie if you ask me...

Sorry mate, but I couldn't care less if you were one of God's chosen or one of Satan's minions, no excuse for being rude, and to say you're not here to be polite, then you're probably best off not being here at all. This site has many people that have been helped by real solutions to pay their bills. Not by blessing them, or being told to write them down by someone preaching the good word. Sorry, but that's how you've come across to me. Test the water a bit, see peoples reactions, then throw God's name into it

A lot of what you say probably could help people in the long run, who are willing to give it a try, but at the moment, when DCA's are at their door, no money to pay bills because everyone is either being made redundant or getting their home repossessed, your theory is of no interest to them, whether or not you may think it will help them.

I'm not really bothered if you disagree with me, I'm just expressing my opinion. Sounds very Dale Carnegie if you ask me...

Well said.

There is a field in academia called positive psychology. I wrote a book about it after my masters. The guy who wrote the above is what doctors of positive psychology might consider a total neg-head - look at his language - he holds in mind thoughts of "dread"; "poor desperate person" and "tosh" - speaks for itself if you look at it that way (so if your quack has a gun to his head and the trigger about to be pulled, he would be considered a "neg head" (is that the same as smeg head?) . What makes you feel better:

"dread"

"poor desperate person"

"tosh"

Err, because I would not be happy (therefore use the word "dread") if someone who is short of cash and cannot see any hope or gain any proper assistance (hence the usage of poor desparate person) believe anything you say (which has no place outside pyramind schemes and the lke, hence the word tosh)

or (oh please, get a dictionary).

"peace of mind" I would not have peace of mind if someone read and started to believe what you say - see above.

"wealthy, honest, successful person" I am not talking about wealthy successful people, who would logically have no need to follow your advice, I am talking about poor desparate people.. Again - see above

"truth" Please provide some proof. Have you done any research? Can we see your results or have they been peer reviewed?

Simply notice how you feel and what you think when you read the above 2 sets of words.

Negativity can literally drag you down and that is the last thing you need when you're already at a rock bottom because it seems like every credit or penalty related co is out to get you for a lot of people when the kind of stuff that happens on this forum happens.

I'm merely suggesting a different way of going about bills. I don't think that writing "I thank and bless you" on your bills for an experiment is something that should raise concern about the common good.

It's NOT an alternative to taking the proper and appropriate action. I should have made that clearer and I apologise for not doing so. Changing your attitude towards bills by writing your own handwritten positive notes on them is an adjunct and an experiment that can be tried by anyone who has an open mind, not a replacement for taking any company to the cleaners where appropriate. This has to be done, and I recognise that, which is why I made a meal of my Natwest post documenting everything that had happened. So this isn't just cloud cuckoo BS, it is something that can be deduced by normal reasoning to make a logical difference.

Read up on THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT in wikipedia. You will then understand better why doing the "I thank you for blessing me" shananigans might set in motion the opening of doors towards wealth and success to you, or increasing abundance if you're already financially free (as in you can do what you want, with whom you want when you want and never have to worry about money again...ever. Peace.

Just what on God's green earth are you blabbering on about? Do you know that what you are saying comes close to selling these ripoff "get rich quick" schemes?

The bit about me being negative? That's because your idea is such a stupid inane and damned right whacky idea that there is nothing positive to say about it!

What do you think someone says when they step in dogsh*t? "oh my! bless you little doggy for leaving me this example of your beautiful ability to eat and digest food. Oh just smell that blessed aroma of digested Pedigree chum. Oh look - it's nearly white, even!". Err no.

You say "Oh for f***s sake" or somethng equally negative. That's because the act of stepping in dog poo is generally a negative thing. Like what you are saying is.

And as for this "negative v positive" tosh, I refer you to a debate I had once with a team leader who accused me of being negative on the basis that I was always pointing out the "bad" things. This is what I said

"Imagine you have been asked to review a new luxury cruise ship that has been built. You are the one who will go on about how lovely the decor is, the sleek design, the comfy furnishing etc etc in order to gain favour. I am the one who will point out that there is a ten foot hole in the hull. The positive things, whilst good to mention, do not matter until that hole is sorted. Once it is, and there are no other problems, then yo can go on all you like about the positive thing. However, if we relied on you, the lives of all the people on that ship are at risk. I have saved them. No who's being negative?"

Anyway, keep on going because I have not laughed so much in ages.

I was in hospital in Bermuda a few years ago and one of the others on the ward was into all this preacher rubbish, the kind nutcases throw money at.

I had no choice but to listen to it and he talked about absolutely nothing, just rambled on and on getting nowhere, just like this thread.

The op is obviously one of those who sends out stupid emails saying 'send this to seven of your friends and watch what happens'.

This is total rubbish and if you really believe what your spouting then you should seek attention from a shrink.

Just what on God's green earth are you blabbering on about? Do you know that what you are saying comes close to selling these ripoff "get rich quick" schemes?

This is one of those 'ripoff get rich quick' schemes.

The OP has a site that is asking for money with the usual 100% money returned if not satisfied rubbish. The funds are deposited into some Micky Mouse bank in America that is 'not' licensed or regulated by any authority.

This thread should be closed at least but better still, deleted.

The big red button reminded me of THE Big Red Button...

'Do not push the red button', on I am bored dot com.

I'd forgotten all about it.

Currently reached "Let's get funky!":D

Meanwhile, Bless This Thread, Bless CAG, and Bless the 3 CCAs I've just sent Moorcroft.

For I am blessed ;):D

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

This is one of those 'ripoff get rich quick' schemes.

The OP has a site that is asking for money with the usual 100% money returned if not satisfied rubbish. The funds are deposited into some Micky Mouse bank in America that is 'not' licensed or regulated by any authority.

This thread should be closed at least but better still, deleted.

Just seen your post Conniff. It's spam, then. Sad.

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Never underestimate the power of suggestion on the desperate, my rich uncle in Nigeria needs YOUR help.

Sorry to hear that! What's wrong with him? Does he need my bank details to deposit half a million quid or something like that?