Totally CRAZY but Simple & It Works...Metaphysics for BILLS of all kinds...

nick-name
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Probably most minds that read this will instantly reject it - so if you're going to get comfortable and read this post, drop your mind, drop your ego and just stay open to the suggestions. Why? Because I know it WORKS. And that is what matters, even if it seems crazy, stupid, or doesn't seem to be working for the first few times (or more)...So, anyway, relax and read every word of this post, it could be the most important forum post you ever read...

If you decide to COMMIT TO DOING THIS, I promise you, 100%*, that you will see a marked difference in the way you are able to finance your bills in the future. And that is what counts. Because all the time spent worrying, fretting and resenting really adds up to wasted time. This post is about action. It is a small action. You'll feel you're being crazy the first times you do it. But I assure you with utmost sincerity, and I have studied both medicine and an unrelated masters degree at university if that has any credibility whatsoever, that this has worked for me and I can see of no reason why it won't work for you.

Ok, enough preamble, here goes. I learned this technique from a very successful gentleman, with a strong conviction in METAPHYSICS. (look it up on wikipedia if you don't know what it is). All it takes is a tiny, weeny, ounce of faith - think of what Jesus said about the MUSTARD SEED (again, google jesus mustard seed and you'll get what I'm on about)...

This is the technique. It is supposed to be "prosperity inducing". I can't say I am ultra prosperous financially, but what I can say, is that since I started using this technique, I've never had anything like the trouble I used to have with bills and to be honest, I quite like paying my bills. In fact, I love to pay my bills.

See it as you wish, it is quite simple, you might feel it is so simple it won't work, but do this - one bill at a time, and you feelings about money and about bills will begin to change. No longer will you fear or resent the bills and the billing companies, you will be loving, not for them, but for you, and you know what, you'll enjoy it, too...

Here's what you do:

Each time you receive a bill or worse (some of you will know what I'm talking about - yes, I was once there, too) you take an action I can promise you that you will never have done before. Start taking this action NOW. Never omit this action every time you receive a bill or similar for the rest of your life. Each time you do this, the effect will grow. Some people will discard this information as nonsense, others will refuse to believe a stranger, others are so angry, they'll just find a reason not to take the action, and criticise before testing and prooving the result for themselves.

This post is really for the one who is willing to try something different, anything, that could make a change, that could make a real difference. Something so easy, something so simple, but something a little out of the ordinary. If that person is you, you are about to embark on a journey that absolutely WILL alter your destiny. That again, is a promise.

I've gone off on one again...oh well, back to what you do...

The first thought that comes to your head when you get your bill, is no longer the bill. Get a pen. If you're like me, and bills can do this you know, or even more so debt collection letters etc, you may get so fearful you won't even open your bill until the warning letter arrives, or worse still, you'll leave it until the debt collection 7 day notice, or may be you simply can't afford to pay it, and life is a struggle, I don't know, and you're right, who cares?

So, you have your bill, you have your pen (mightier than the sword etc etc)...If you can't open your bill for fear (I'm being serious), then write on the envelope. You can write on the bill later, when you have the strength to open the letter/bill.

Here's what you can write:

"I bless you. Thank you for blessing me."

This is the simple version. It is not the most potent, but a good generic start. The action of writing is very important. You don't think it. You don't think about it. You don't question it. You just do it (like the Nike ad)...

If it is a bill, then you can go for this. I write this actually on the face of the bill. I'm not bothered about what is on the bill, how much it is, or anything else. That's not important. This is important.

Write: "I bless you and thank you. Thank you for blessing me. This money now comes back to me tenfold in perfect ways."

Try to feel the essence of this as you are doing it. See the words and really mean them. You are blessing the company who provided you with the gas to cook as a service, the electricity to keep you warm. They GAVE it to you - in advance (unless you're on a meter). Now it is only right that you should pay for the service, if we are to believe in free enterprise/business - effectively what allows us to have all the things the third world tends not to have arguably...

You might feel a difference, you might not. That's not important. What is important is you took the action. You are changing the ENERGY of your bills and the way you feel about them. You are changing the way your bills are paid. You are turning a negative in to a positive. Takes time, takes many times, before you might see the results. However, who would think that an acorn could become a beautiful and giant oak tree, living hundreds of year potentially, just by looking at the acorn, with no knowledge about acorns? It is the same with this metaphysical practice.

You are planting a seed. The seed takes time and nurturing to germinate. Your nurturing and watering comes from taking the action, repeatedly. And repetition is the mother of skill a wise person once said.

Other things you can write are:

"I thank you so much for providing me with such comfort. I now pay you with pleasure, knowing that I will receive many more blessings now and forever."

"I bless you and send you love and forgiveness. Thank you for being a blessing in disguise. Peace." -- you could use this for a more demanding prob than a bill.

If it is as bad as a court order, you can still do this.

"I know you are a blessing in disguise. It might not feel like it, it might not look like it, but I know you are a blessing and I thank you and I bless you for it."

You could even add: "I bless and thank every person involved in this. I now forgive them and send them love. I wish for every person involved in this only total happiness, peace and prosperity."

That is a long one, but quite potent, I think you'll agree, if you try it. Again, your mind might come along and say "well, I don't believe in blessings" or perhaps "this is stupid" or the good old, "f*** this, I'm down the boozer for a pint" - so a small droplet of will power and a willingness to let go of your pride, if only for a couple of minutes every single quarter, is enough - and ANYONE can do that - regardless of their background.

If there is a lot of stress in your life, or your mind comes up with excuses of whatever variety "I can't do this"; "This is bull****, it doesn't work"; "yeah right" etc etc...keep it simple.

"I thank you and bless you" ... is enough.

You could try: "Even though you seem to be a negative in my life, I'm now making you a positive. I love you. I bless you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

All you need to do, is take a pen, and write one or more of these (or one you've made up that is HIGHLY POSITIVE) on each and every bill or letter that could be construed as a negative in your life either before or after you've opened it (or both). Make sure you actually write on one of the white spaces of the bill or letter itself. EVEN if you have to send it to the company. It might be a welcome surprise to someone to see "I love you. I bless you. I thank you" - especially if you just receive complaints and abuse all day...so DO THIS, not for me, not for them, for YOU.

I'd like to finish by stating that, although you may find this post off topic, or may be you've got "real problems", that I was there once myself and I've achieved so much in my life since I started doing this, that if it can help just one person, then it will have been worth my while 100 x over taking the time to write this post. I am not going to go in to the material gains or pleasurable experiences I've had as a result of changing my destiny by using this metaphysical techniuqe (again PLEASE if you decide to do this, don't let the MIND/EGO talk you out of it for any reason. Stay 100% focused and committed, even if you think God's telling you you'll go to hell and you feel scared, even if you think you'll go blind and deaf, even if the sky starts falling on your head). A decision and a commitment is a decision and a commitment. Hold to it no matter what, and as I've already said, it will make such a difference over the years, you'll make it a lifelong habit. I guarantee it.

Nick-name. 20-2-09

*This is not medical advice. Not financial advice. Just like life, you're always 100% responsible for everything that happens to you.

Edited by nick-name

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The closest we have ever come to this sort of logic was writing the cheques to pay the bills and putting them in the drawer. Somehow the money to cover the cheques would appear - but I think that is how businesses are run these days when you are relying on the big guys to cough up:eek:

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

I am a bit confused here nick-name. If we can't afford to pay the bills, and therefore stick them in the drawer, clearly even if we write the blessing on them if we aren't paying them then British Gas, Water, Electricity company, and everyone else, won't know they are being blessed.

Also 20 quarters is five years and for those of us who are really broke at the moment that is a very long time before we will see a result. Did you start this over five years ago?

If I go and write the blessing over all my bills, and I am quite willing to do this, what exactly happens next? Will some money come in from somewhere to pay the bill?

:confused: DD

Hi Daniella,

I cannot predict the outcome of taking the action for you. May be some money will come your way immediately, may be not. May be life will get worse at first, may be it will get better straight away. My experience of using this "formula" of changing the way I see my bills (ie that they are blessings, and I love to pay them and be grateful for them) means that I NEVER have a bad call to the company. I ALWAYS get total cooperation in EVERY circumstance I can think of that could possibly cause the kind of stress that would be all over this forum if it weren't for the amazing solutions available here. Bills don't have to be stressful, neither do companies need to be a source of bad feelings. Whose feelings are they? What do they do for you? Do they help? Do they resolve the situation? No on all counts, and they're yours. So why not decide to have good feelings instead then? Duh. When you put it like that...

It's just a stupid ego war. Wanting to blame a big bad org who wants everything they can get out of you. Yes, it's a business, it doesn't care about your welfare, why should it, it is not your freakin doctor. What are you going to do then? Beat yourself up even more? Change the freakin' record! Love yourself, send them love, too. It's not their fault as much as it's not your fault, so give everyone a break, especially you, and let it go. Write a blessing on your bills. Do something different. If you keep on doing the same old things, you'll keep on getting the same old results, that is to be sure to be sure.

I have PM'd you to answer your questions. I hope it helps. It is always easy to empathise with people and support them in their problems. It is a lot harder to say, actually you created your problems and you are 100% responsible for everything, now uncreate them, and here is a tool to assist you, it is down to you to overcome any resistance or limitation to doing so, so just get on with it, and by the way, I'm very glad I didn't create such a bad quality of problems or I'd be in a right mess.

bailiffs/prayer card

Not only the prayer card, a compliment on how great he's looking today, too and a great big smile and a thank you so much. You're not doing it for him, you're doing it for you.

5 years long time

Make a mental note to remind yourself of this statement in a thousand years. Oh and ask yourself if you'll still have that body at that time, too. (that is not personal to DD, it is for anyone reading the prior sentence)...

In answer though, yes it is a long time. Actually, you could see and feel results after first time of doing this excercise. I put 5 years, because there's bound to be people who a) don't even try this once, and yet claim to be the authority and expert on it because they "already know it won't work" - they've convinced themselves - they are still foolish enough to believe it is better to be right than happy. b) try it once or twice, may be even three or four times and get dismayed or disgruntled because of the feelings of objection that may very well inevitably get stirred up, and then give up, because sometimes, life is just tough. In short, it is not neccessarily a quick fix - I cannot guarantee you will win the lottery if you write "Thank you" on your bills from now on. At the same time, don't rule it out.

Edited by nick-name

Love yourself, send them love, too.

Seriously - I would rather send them a CCA request/prove it letter/BOG OFF letter and save my lovin' for someone who deserves it :rolleyes:

Not only the prayer card, a compliment on how great he's looking today, too and a great big smile and a thank you so much. You're not doing it for him, you're doing it for you.

Yeah, I'll let the bailiff in too eh? Let him take an assessment of my goods and give him the right to enter my home forcibly next time........

Make a mental note to remind yourself of this statement in a thousand years.

If I am still alive in a thousand years, I won't need prayers to pay my bills - I'll be rich as I would have found the way to live forever.....

Seriously, this has cheered me up (not much does that at 4.20am), but not in the way you think nick-name. If you believe this, then good for you. Me, I personally think that the only way to pay your (enforceable) debts is to actually PAY THEM.......

I'm going to bless my Lowells love letters - before I put them in the bin -

I'll feel much better about it then ;)

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

I suppose it's all positive thinking.

I can see the logic behind what is being said.

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Lewis - Lost their tongue after cca request:roll: -

Now in default of my CCA request - still no contact since:D

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

1ST Credit - CCA request sent - now stopped contact with me

ok, I typed that before post #20, you've now lost my attention

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

Clemma, to feel really good about yourself and not worry about anything ever again, and make loads of money appear from nowhere.........

click my scales:D

• Haha 1

Oh can someone please close this thread? I drear to think that there is some poor desparate person somewhere who might actually believe this tosh.

It's worse than spam...

There is a field in academia called positive psychology. I wrote a book about it after my masters. The guy who wrote the above is what doctors of positive psychology might consider a total neg-head - look at his language - he holds in mind thoughts of "dread"; "poor desperate person" and "tosh" - speaks for itself if you look at it that way. What makes you feel better:

"dread"

"poor desperate person"

"tosh"

or

"peace of mind"

"wealthy, honest, successful person"

"truth"

Simply notice how you feel and what you think when you read the above 2 sets of words.

Negativity can literally drag you down and that is the last thing you need when you're already at a rock bottom because it seems like every credit or penalty related co is out to get you for a lot of people when the kind of stuff that happens on this forum happens.

I'm merely suggesting a different way of going about bills. I don't think that writing "I thank and bless you" on your bills for an experiment is something that should raise concern about the common good.

It's NOT an alternative to taking the proper and appropriate action. I should have made that clearer and I apologise for not doing so. Changing your attitude towards bills by writing your own handwritten positive notes on them is an adjunct and an experiment that can be tried by anyone who has an open mind, not a replacement for taking any company to the cleaners where appropriate. This has to be done, and I recognise that, which is why I made a meal of my Natwest post documenting everything that had happened. So this isn't just cloud cuckoo BS, it is something that can be deduced by normal reasoning to make a logical difference.

Read up on THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT in wikipedia. You will then understand better why doing the "I thank you for blessing me" shananigans might set in motion the opening of doors towards wealth and success to you, or increasing abundance if you're already financially free (as in you can do what you want, with whom you want when you want and never have to worry about money again...ever. Peace.

Edited by nick-name