ID Fraud by Linked Address

groovycaz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I applied online today for copies of my credit file from both Experian and Equifax after being turned down for a top up loan from the Abbey, I was quite supprised to be declined as my current loan is up to date and all payments made on time,

I've discovered that 3 mail order companies have linked me by name, date of birth and my present address to another address in another town in october 2007 granting credit, 2 accounts look to have been kept in order and repaid in April 2008 but 1 account to Freemans mail order defaulted after 3 payments and when I enquired today, freemans passed me onto their collections company where there was an answer machine to leave a message.

I need these removing from my credit file ASAP as my home address is also my business address and have informed Equifax that I have no link to that address, what next, can anyone advise please..Gc

Just discovered that the person who used my details to get credit is my brother's ex partner, she moved address and I've found out through family that the address linked on my credit file is her old address, I've writen to the companies informing them and requested that all information about these accounts be removed from my file..Gc