Suz V Abbeysharks

leighsuz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Kia, I promise you you're really not bugging me, like you I just find comfort in knowing there are others here that I can talk this stuff through with. And even better when they're at the same point as myself, stops me from feeling so inadiquate and alone lol! keep the posts coming, we're all in this together :grin:.

28th July 06 - Data protection request taken into ABBEY branch with £10 cash... clock's started ticking!

05th August 06 - Microfiche arguement letter sent... In reply to first letter from Pam Speed, received from her this morning.

***I will gladly be donating 5% to this site!***

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, good to know I'm still good for something kia lol... enjoy dreaming of getting your hands on all your loot again heehee..

suz x

28th July 06 - Data protection request taken into ABBEY branch with £10 cash... clock's started ticking!

05th August 06 - Microfiche arguement letter sent... In reply to first letter from Pam Speed, received from her this morning.

oh i can dream of new cars holidays oh the list is endless!!now then back to business gotta send next letter to scabby 2nd one and im already getting a headache thinking about it thank god your all hear to here me moan mind you i bet ya i not the only one.I tell ya something else ive never in my whole life felt so enpowered i even wrote a scathing letter to the scabby about my mortgage arrears telling them in no uncertain terms that i cant pay arrears if they keep charging me and a judge would take adim view of it,I would never have donr this in the past just payed it HAHA GRRRRR!!!!

LMAO!... Good to see you standing up for yourself with your mortgage now too! Roll on tomorrow, we get a visit from the postie again lol.

Blimey I ask stupid questions on here all the time lol.. I read and read all the posts, threads and the answers and questions etc... and it all seems to make perfect sense till I'm hit with the same amunition as others have from Abbey myself. For some strange reason I'm as confident as hell till something lands in my post box LOL!... But yes, feeling more confident about all this by the day, and like you I'm dreaming of how to spend my well saved dosh till its returned safely to my bank account ;)

13 Bank statements reveived today in individual envelopes (junk mail incl) for May 05-July 06... time to start topping up what I have to come so far ;)

chuffed for you babe but make sure you check em to be sure there al there.Nothing for little me urghhh!!!didnt expect there to be thry dont cave that quick i have to plat the waiting game same as with this computer!!wait till you get further back with your statements then they start to fizzle out and stop and youll be were i am now frustrated still time to plan my next move

kia x speak to you tommorrow if i can get near the computer kids!!

Oh Kia, never a truer word said in jest... Dec is missing! LOL! As for the kids on the computer, tell me about it... can't wait 'till they're back at school.. oh the peace will be wonderful ;)

oh suz ive done it again gone wrong although in my defense it was a while ago before i read all the faqs properly naughty girl that i am and i forgot my second data act letter before the forty days were up oopps!! never mind eh!im so glad you checked them statements cause i know what games the scabby play they did with me .Please keep making me smile with your threads as i look forward to reading them. Keep smiling speak to you soon

I WILL GLADLY DONATE 5% TO THIS SITE

Hi Suzi and others

Your posts caught my eye as I have an Abbey Biz ac and an A & L personal. Having just registered I am launching my claims after seeing what you are doing.

So glad 2c ur fightin back at the shark pool, the lack of success with the chute may be caused by an adverse credit rating, caused by the sharks pulling the rug out from under you, caused by their obsene charges, huh! they bleed us when we are low, charge illegally for the priveledge, then tell us we are bad credit when we cant pay them. Legal Criminals or as it now turns out illegally charging us. If the little guy did this he could could face prison, like a loan shark can. Now in this case no authority will take this on its too big for them. Thats where we come in - Enter the dragon!! The people enpowered!! For once I love the OFT Three cheers (or more).

I too have alliance account and have found them to be no better they should all where masks and call themselves robbers cause that what they do with our money.Unfortunatly the Grabby do seem to be the worst whos bright idea was it to join the scabby and where are your insults at the scabby Suz get in there girl and give um plenty.I dont about sharks us girls have plenty of fight in us as well as the grabby will found out

Sorry Kia, I didn't mean to leave you in here all on your own LOL! Just been going through some heavy duty stress here last few days and so havn't been feeling very chatty.

No, I havn't heard anything else from Scabby Shabby yet. I keep watching the post box in hope (waist of time I know)..

I'll try get online again a bit later to read through everyones threads and posts properly.

I have to say that reading your posts here today has cheered me up a bit... so sending you a huge THANK YOU x

i was so glad when i read my emails and yours was there beginning to feel abit lonely there but i knew youd be back.I was even gonna try a private message not that i bothered who reads this i just needed communication and yours definitly cheer me up no end.

hiya me again going to bug yet again did you get my other message let me know when you can will try to get on the computer again some time in the morning kids allowing we were nearly in the sticky stuff in the past and some of it not so distant with our mortgage and were still treading on dicey ground with it im just hanging on to it but mortgage letters can be worrying ive had many a sleepless night worrying about it i can tell you and sometimes you feel so alone.Did rather a brave thing the other day though they phoned to speak to us about our mortgage and i said i wouldnt speakj to them i said ive written you a letter and wouldnt communicate with them on the phone well there not quite so handy in sending out my stuff are they but they expect me to speak with them well no sir ill do it on my terms told id only communicate by letter the worm has turned haha!! gotta go otherwise ill waffle on seeya!!

kiaxxxx

I WILL GLADLY DONATE 5% TO THIS SITE

Oh Kia!! Keep turning girl!! Well done for sticking to your guns, I know it's not easy when dealing with any financial giants. So glad you didn't let them intimidate you with their phone calls. You stick to your guns and keep 'em on their toes. PS.. Thanks for the pm, sent you a reply. will prob be online on and off during tomorrow so will look out for you.

Harrasses&Hopefull... Yes I had one of those free credit reports done last wk and Shabbey have defaulted me despite me not owing them any money! wish I could default them for their criminal charges putting me into the red so often tho! Grrrrr!!! Oh dear, I'd better calm down before I get back on my newly found soap box again LOL!

I havn't received any more statements to date... Come on Shabbey, PULL YOUR FINGER OUT... pretty please?

Ive been asked if Ive had my overdraft withdrawn or account closed? Not yet folks? still have my fingers crossed on that one at the mo... but with the way my lucks running at the moment I'm not holding my breath.

Suz x

Still no more statements here as yet so starting to get a little anxious :(

Get in there Suz. The stress of homelessness being an outcome will surely strengthen your resolve. My single parent daughter has just begun the same nauseous path...Keep going like all your fellow bloggers. I`m just about to complete spreadsheet for sending in claim.. Long struggle ahead, but take hope from all who`ve persevered.""Glad you`ve got a home to go to . No thanks to the fat cats. Will look for your progress. And post to update mine On behalf of all "sans culottes" Courage !! ma Brave,...

AARGGHHHH!!!! I feel like banging my head on a brick wall read the bit in my thread and youll know whats happened dont know what to do now feel better for talking about it mind the shabby abbey playing mind games again this ones a new one mind not read of them doing this to anyone else yet giving back a small amount so ill drop it wrong!!!!