Me vs 1st Credit

ftw59
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I've received a reply from MH stating:

Request for copy agreement under section s.78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Dear.........

We refer to your letter dated ............

We have contacted our client for a copy of your agreement and statement of your account.

Your account is currently on hold. Please be assured that no action will be taken against you.

Should we not receive the relevant proof from our client within 40 days we will close your file and return the file to our client. Our client will then decide what step (sic) to take.

Yours sincerely

Mary Gibson

Compliance Department

As an afterthought, do I need to acknowledge this, or respond in any other way?

TIA

Request for copy agreement under section s.78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Dear.........

We have contacted our client for a copy of your agreement and statement of your account.

Your account is currently on hold. Please be assured that no action will be taken against you.

Should we not receive the relevant proof from our client within 40 days we will close your file and return the file to our client. Our client will then decide what step (sic) to take.

Yours sincerely

Mary Gibson

Compliance Department

Dear.........

Yours sincerely

Mary Gibson

Compliance Department

12 days + 2 for a CCA request. 40 days is for SAR.

Fools that they are

• 2 years later...

So.... nearly three years have passed, and this morning I've received a letter from 1st Credit.

It basically says they are disappointed that despite their attempts, I have not communicated with them or paid the debt in full. It goes on to say that they have engaged the services of a debt collection agency and that my account has been transferred to that agency (no indication of which agency). Their instructions to that agency are to seek to obtain the outstanding debt on behalf od 1st Credit, and that this collection activity may include a visit to my home etc. etc.

It finishes by stating that whilst my account is with the debt collection agency, that any payments (yeah, ike that's going to happen) and correspondence should be directed to them (a bit difficult seeing as they don't bother to state just who they're talking about).

So my question is, do I just ignore this, or should I respond?

I don't have access to a scanner at the moment, so I have summarised the letter instead above.

So.... nearly three years have passed, and this morning I've received a letter from 1st Credit.

I don't have access to a scanner at the moment, so I have summarised the letter instead above.

I did wonder why this flagged up again so long after it was first opened, well well well, 1st Crudit scratching around the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to get some more of their ill gotten gains.

You have to admire their deluded persistence though, can't wait to see what their missive actually reads like, I do so love baiting DCA's......

Lucky Lucky You, they don't talk to me anymore, so I have to try and make my own mischief up with them...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!