Moorcrofts answer 2 CCA

barrelly
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ah HBOS!

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

Who is the OC?

This has just been assigned to Moorcroft and not sold outright hence they are requesting the CCA from the OC?

As a rule of thumb a S.A.R goes to the OC and the CCA goes to the DCA.

The OC is HBOS credit card......if they do not send a valid CCA, is it really worth sending the £10 for a S.A.R? At this stage, I would hold back on that UNLESS they produce something which is enforceable.

Yep clemma's got it. CCA received 11th feb, 12 + 2 = 3 March.

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Never Sign Anything

The OC is HBOS credit card......if they do not send a valid CCA, is it really worth sending the £10 for a S.A.R? At this stage, I would hold back on that UNLESS they produce something which is enforceable.

Yeah i agree, just wait a little longer and see what happens. They haven't even defaulted on the request yet.

• Haha 1

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Never Sign Anything

Thanx for ALL your help and support so far guys (and gals) was out there for a while sending another CCA to Wescot for another debt.

Will hold off till 3rd/4th March which has been suggested by yourself's before I send the default letter to them.

Why do I panic so much when I open these dam letter's :confused: is it because I am still a newbie at all this. :D

THANX TO ALL AGAIN!

am liking all these we face's ( easily amuzed eh! )

• 1 month later...

got this today. what do you all think. You will notice that they have stuck a sticker over something, and written my ref number on top of it.

Whats my next move, and what do I write to them now.

thanx for all help ;)

AllensMoorcroft1of2.jpg

allensmoorcroft2of2-2.jpg

Send the fools the following letter - that is just an application form and contains no prescribed terms at all :rolleyes:

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: Agreement/Account number

Thank you for your response to my letter dated xxxxxx 2009, making a formal request for a true copy of the original credit agreement for the above account under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77-79).

The documents you supplied me appear to be no more than an application form, and as such are not a satisfactory response to my request. Nowhere on the front of the document is there any reference to the prescribed terms and conditions that such an agreement must contain. I must assume that these are unconnected documents and once again inadequate to satisfy your obligations.

As you are aware you are obliged to provide me with a true copy of my agreement as defined under Section 189 of the CCA 1974. and I consider that you have failed to comply with my request for these documents

Under the terms of the above Act, a creditor has 12 working days to provide the requested documents. This deadline has now passed and I have not received the requested documents from you.

As I am sure you are aware, an agreement that does not contain all of the prescribed terms, and/or is not signed by the debtor, is completely unenforceable & I therefore consider that this account is in dispute with immediate effect & it follows that all payments to this account are suspended forthwith.

I draw your attention to the legal requirement that a creditor is not permitted to take any action against an account whilst it remains in dispute. The lack of a credit agreement is a very clear dispute and therefore the following applies:

You must not demand any payment on this account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

You must not add any further interest or charges to this account.

You must not pass this account to any third party.

You must not register any information in respect of this account with any of the credit reference agencies.

You must not issue a default notice on this account

I hereby give you notice that if you proceed with any of the above actions, I will file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service.

Yours faithfully

oh what a epic fail.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.