Natwest Defaulted Bank Acount 2 Years After Passing to Moorcroft! Help

slimbad24
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm after a little advice.

I have two Natwest Accounts. Both Have now been defaulted.

The Accounts where passed to Moorcroft Debt Recov. in Dec 2006. (A great Xmas present!) Only one of the accounts was passed to the CRA's as defaulted at this point. - On 02/12/2006.

The other account was never registered on CRA's. I opened this account out in 2001/2002 ish.)

I claimed about 2k charges back from Natwest (Hurragh!!:lol:!) on these accounts in November 2007 (whilst accounts with Moorcroft - as they still are)

BUT recently got a copy of my CRA file and just like magic the seconded account has now been defaulted!!! On 01/03/2008.

I truly never got a letter default notice from Natwest (for either account actually~) . Also have a letter from Natwest saying the are passing control of my account back to Moorcroft dated 12/12/2007. Stating that I should now write/call Moorcroft with any further issues.

I'd like to get these defaults removed. Or at least the one dated 01/03/2008. I am still paying Moorcroft. My payment plan will clear debt totally by DEC 2011 (Paying £150/month to them a moment. Never missed a payment.) Have no problem with paying the debt, i do owe it to them, this I concede.

Should I hang fire until Debt nearly gone, hence reduce chance of Natwest going down CCJ route if I start getting arsey?

Do I have a case at all?

All views muchly appreciated. Thks

Slim

Edited by slimbad24

i wkuld write to nw and query why the defaults are both not on the earlier date

tbh. they have every right to default you as such but my issue is with the dates when you say both were passed to mc to xollect at the same time

as for default notice issue only an sar will cofirn or deny if they were sent to you

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

regarding a Subject Access Request, if they send two default notices to me following this where the hell would I stand as I really did not recieve them!?

Would it be a question of going to the Informationers Comm, show them the letter I have from NW stating all letters phoactne cont will be sent/to be sent from or to Moorcroft? Therefore asking for default to be removed?

Also if following a Subject Access Request no defaults notices are sent -and so NW should remove a or both default(s) - can NW re- default it? - Esp considering the debt will not be clear until DEc 2011.?

Also can I question their right to pass data to CRA's? I assume I sign to allow this when opening an account? (If i did sign anything - it so long ago 2002)

Edited by slimbad24

i wkuld write to nw and query why the defaults are both not on the earlier date

tbh. they have every right to default you as such but my issue is with the dates when you say both were passed to mc to xollect at the same time

as for default notice issue only an sar will cofirn or deny if they were sent to you

dx

so can a account be re-defaulted if not done so in correct manner 1st time around if debt is not clear?