T-Mobile sales calls!

jackboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5539 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just had a call on my mobile from 0845 4122750 which is apparently T-Mobile sales. Told them I couldn't talk now but he said that my customer value has just gone up as I pay my bills on time and could he ring me back tonight with some offers? He can if he wants but if I answer it, that's a different matter!

Googled the number and it seems that it is the sales team responsible for flogging broadband?

Why don't sales teams realise that if I wanted to deal with a smarmy salesman, I'd ring them!

Might have a bet with myself as to how many times they will ring before they realised I'm not going to answer them.

Kaz

August 06- S.A.R. handed into a Halifax Branch

Sept 06 statements received and first letter sent requesting repayment of charges totalling £3,90

beginning Oct 06 received phone call offering £1,397, said would accept as interim payment andLBA letter sent same day

mid Oct 06 MCOL submitted online

end Oct 06 paid in full including interest and court fee - £4,980!

They're so annoying at times! They continously rang me despite me not answering any of their calls as they were from an unknown number. I eventually answered one of them and explained I didn't have a computer and they soon stopped ringing me!

If you don't like dealing with salespeople, get your name taken off the marketing sales list. When you sign up to any contract now, online they have tick boxes, or in the contract they have a section to remove you from marketing. If you don't do this you will get marketting calls. Also TPS Registration will stop unsolicited sales calls.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Locutus

All of your suggestions have been carried out an long time ago but it seems like T-mobile ignore your requests and because I have my mobile phone with them, he seemed to think it was ok to ring me and tell me that I had become a valued customer and was eligible for special offers!

I'm quite upset as even though I'd become valued, he's never rang me back!

I had to report one company to TPS a week or two ago. Pure Insurance kept ringing our home number asking for someone that had never lived there, even though we kept stating this and asking for our number to be removed from their database. They soon removed it when I reported them and emailed their customer services advising them that they had been reported!

Kaz

August 06- S.A.R. handed into a Halifax Branch

Sept 06 statements received and first letter sent requesting repayment of charges totalling £3,90

beginning Oct 06 received phone call offering £1,397, said would accept as interim payment andLBA letter sent same day

mid Oct 06 MCOL submitted online

end Oct 06 paid in full including interest and court fee - £4,980!

TPS registration only works for sales calls within this country. As soon as I signed up for it I was plagued by calls from abroad from BT.

By any chance did you register for BT Privacy at home at any time? If you did they say something along the lines of "Is it OK for us to keep you up to date with new promotions". Also TPS stops "Unsolicited" calls, IE calls from people that you have no business relationship with. If you are with BT then you do have a business relationship and you need to ask them to remove you from marketing.

Locutus

All of your suggestions have been carried out an long time ago but it seems like T-mobile ignore your requests and because I have my mobile phone with them, he seemed to think it was ok to ring me and tell me that I had become a valued customer and was eligible for special offers!

I'm quite upset as even though I'd become valued, he's never rang me back!

I had to report one company to TPS a week or two ago. Pure Insurance kept ringing our home number asking for someone that had never lived there, even though we kept stating this and asking for our number to be removed from their database. They soon removed it when I reported them and emailed their customer services advising them that they had been reported!

Kaz

If you asked for no marketing calls over 2 weeks ago (I believe companies are allowed up to 2 weeks to get your name removed from all databases) then follow their complaints procedure Below :-

Step 1. Put your complaint in writing and send it to the following T-Mobile address:

The Customer Resolutions Team

T-Mobile (UK) Limited

Camberwell Way

Sunderland

Tyne and Wear

SR3 3XN

The letter must include:

A) Your name

B) Your address

C) Your T-Mobile account number and /or mobile telephone number

D) Details of your complaint

E) Your resolution requirements

F) A daytime contact telephone number

Step 2. T-Mobile will acknowledge receipt within 3 working days of receiving your letter.

Step 3. T-Mobile will provide a full written response to your complaint within 14 days of receipt of your letter. Subject to point 4 below, the complaints procedure will be at an end.

Step 4. If the letter from T-Mobile makes an offer of settlement, or it includes a proposal to resolve your complaint, you must respond to it in writing within 14 days of its issue, again addressed to The Customer Resolutions Team.

Step 5. If you do not respond to the letter from T-Mobile within 14 days of its issue, the complaints procedure shall be at an end. If you respond by accepting the offer of settlement or proposal to resolve the complaint, T-Mobile shall within 7 days of receipt of your letter either:

Reply to your letter acknowledging your rejection, upon which the complaints procedure shall be at an end, or;

Reply to your letter putting forward new proposals in respect to which the provisions of points 4 onwards above shall apply.

You may also obtain independent advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau, Consumer Advice Centre, Trading Standards Departments or other telecoms user organisations recognised by the Secretary of State. Whilst we are happy to work together with any of the above independent organisations, if you decide you need their help to resolve your complaint, we would always recommend that you contact us first as most problems can be resolved quickly this way.

If after discussion with T-Mobile you are still unhappy with any aspects of our services, we have established, in consultation with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, a straightforward and convenient procedure for independent, dispute resolution. This process may be used where we are unable to resolve your complaint after a period of 12 weeks from the date of your initial complaint has passed or if we write to you at any time informing you that we cannot resolve the complaint.

If the amount you are claiming does not exceed £5,000, subject to consent by T-Mobile, you have the right to put the dispute to this adjudication process.

Details of how to apply to the T-Mobile adjudication services can be obtained by writing to the legal department at:

T-Mobile (UK) Limited

Hatfield Business Park

Hatfield

Hertfordshire

AL10 9BW

Or by email to [email protected]

Alternatively, you can obtain further information directly from CISAS by writing to them at:

CISAS

C/o Dispute Resolution Services

The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators

12 Bloomsbury Square

London

WC1A 2LP

Telephone: 0207 421 7432

Or by email to [email protected]

or to [email protected]

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

By any chance did you register for BT Privacy at home at any time? If you did they say something along the lines of "Is it OK for us to keep you up to date with new promotions". Also TPS stops "Unsolicited" calls, IE calls from people that you have no business relationship with. If you are with BT then you do have a business relationship and you need to ask them to remove you from marketing.

I only registered with TPS and it was some time ago. I stopped getting the typical double glazing sort of calls but started getting a lot of calls from abroad which I'd never had a problem with previously. These stopped of their own accord after a few months. I assumed that having registered with TPS that I'd caused my number to be added to yet another list and sold on.