Phonecalls driving me mad...

shane247
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am dealing with 3 DCA's at the moment, some of you may have read my other posts but anyway i'm not trying to get help dealing with them i'm just getting really angry with their persistent phone calls.

GE Money ring at 8.40am, which wakes my sister up most mornings, and then they ring a couple more times during the day. Another DCA do a similar sort of thing. I ignore all calls as in the past they have been abusive on the phone and extremely ignorant. What have others done in the past to get rid of these pests? It's annoying me and the family. They ring my mobile everytime after they ring my house phone, i've even thought of answering the mobile and saying that they've got the wrong number -shrug :confused: hehe.

Send them this letter; Harassment by telephone - Consumer Wiki

Dear Sirs

Harassment by telephone

Account Number: XXXXXXX

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls. (Delete if necessary)

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (**Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!!**)

Yours faithfully,

[NAME HERE]

I am dealing with 3 DCA's at the moment, some of you may have read my other posts but anyway i'm not trying to get help dealing with them i'm just getting really angry with their persistent phone calls.

GE Money ring at 8.40am, which wakes my sister up most mornings, and then they ring a couple more times during the day. Another DCA do a similar sort of thing. I ignore all calls as in the past they have been abusive on the phone and extremely ignorant. What have others done in the past to get rid of these pests? It's annoying me and the family. They ring my mobile everytime after they ring my house phone, i've even thought of answering the mobile and saying that they've got the wrong number -shrug :confused: hehe.

YouTube - Debt Companies Harassing Innocent people repeatedly