Can someone tell me this is ok, please?

Sqiffyb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a reply to the data letter, just the one page and on this a list of charges that have been charged to me from Nov 02. So I cant see if any interest has been charged, I have never been allowed an overdraft :mad: so I am guessing that at some point this would have made me go into an un-auth overdraft that will have had interest added no yes???:confused: have they then sold me short on the amount of info etc?? it has no description of what the charges are eg failed direct debts etc

So what do i do send next letter asking for the flat £982.00 to be refunded or call and ask what the interest etc arghhhhhh. I am kind of thinking thats enough to go on not sure what to do help someone please.:-D

1 did you use template from this forum?

2 if so has 40 days passed?

if yes to both go to library on this forum and you'll see a template for this situ

if no to No1 then you might have to start again with proper template

if no to No2 then e-mail them and ask them to fully comply with your lawful request and make sure you save a copy of the e-mail

and you could ring them to find out whats happening but i don't phone them as they can say anything they like and you've no proof

hope this helps ;)

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

thank you for your reply, yes i did use the template from the library and well within the 40 days.

Have checked on-line and the interest in question looks like being just a few pounds so i am just going to write asking for the amount listed! am tempted to try asking by telephone to make it quicker though only because I am due to have my baby in a couple of weeks!!!!

will let you if i do and get anywhere!!!

thanks again