Can somebody please please please please help me?

roysta
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I posted this question over a week ago but I didnt receive any replies... I don't know what I did wrong :sad: Anyway, I am currently in the process of reclaiming my bank charges, I just wondered if anybody knows how I go about asking Natwest to stop adding interest to my account? They are adding overdraft interest at £12 a month and I am only paying £1 a month off the balance! This is just making the situation much much worse, I haven't used the Natwest account for about 18 months now but they keep adding interest, the original debt was around £700, now its £1200!! :Cry: I just want a standard letter and an address where I can write to them and ask to suspend the interest charges, can anybody please help me? Thanks x

When a creditor refuses to freeze interest on your account

1 High Street,

Newtown,

Kent

R21 4RH

June 28, 2006

The Loan Company

Company House,

Church Street,

Newtown,

Kent,

R1 7HG

Dear Sir/Madam

Acc/Ref No 4563210025897412

Thank you for your letter of 23−06−2006 concerning the above account. We are sorry that you feel unable to suspend interest charges on the above account.

The majority of our other creditors have agreed to the offer of payment and agreed to suspend any interest charges still accruing. They have accepted that to continue to charge interest would not assist us in our present financial difficulties, and can only serve to increase our total debt.

As you are aware, we have already paid considerable sums in interest to our account. If interest charges continue, the monthly installments we are paying will not even cover that interest. Also the co−operation of our other creditors who have agreed to freeze interest already would be put at risk.

We would therefore be grateful if you would reconsider your decision not to freeze the interest. This would mean that the monthly payments we make would actually reduce the balance outstanding to your company.

We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully

Mr A N Other

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Thanks for your help, but I have already sent this letter to them and they didn't even reply to me, they just keep racking up the interest!! Is there a specific address or person that I could send it to again? Thanks again for your help

Thanks for your help, but I have already sent this letter to them and they didn't even reply to me, they just keep racking up the interest!! Is there a specific address or person that I could send it to again? Thanks again for your help

If you didn't send it by recorded delivery then I'd advise sending it again but by RD. you would be surprised how many peeps come on here saying the bank never received their letter but as soon as they send it RD, they get a response.

to answer your question,"did you do anything wrong" No you didn't. sometimes posts get missed and if you find yourself in that position then just bump your post until you get a reply.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE