Been a while

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all , just a quickie , Monday night had the pleasure of a DCA ringing up demanding to speak to mrs brummie .

DCA I want to speak to ***** ****** please .

LB Tough she aint in , whose calling

DCA Her Bank LTSB.

LB TSB she dont bank with you , anyway like i said she isnt here .

DCA Well who are you ?

LB Me im me why who are you ?

DCA Im calling from llyods regarding a personal matter , it is very important so take this number and make sure she calls me .

LB Get ****** who the hell do you think you are barking orders down the phone to me ya muppett .

DCA you cant talk to me like that , this call is recorded .

LB couldnt give a flying **** mate .

DCA Im going to pass this on to my manager , then youll not be as arogant .

LB Wont I why whats he gonna do , is he a big nasty man who tells people off , ******** trembling in my boots ya donut now run along theres a good chap

Phone goes dead ,.

Cant believe they have still not learned that ringing upwhilst working for a DCA doesnt give them the god given right to speak to people like a piece of crap .

But it does goto show that they dont like it when you give it them back ,.

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

Hi LB - good to see you're still giving them what for! Keep up the good work:D

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Whilst I would, as a rule of thumb, go along with the 'don't speak to them' maxim, I’m also the first to admit it can be very therapeutic to let rip once in a while.

Been there, done that.

They simply do not expect people to fight back. I doubt their training covers that possibility.

Poor little spotty faces!

Okay, well spurred on by the OP's example I just answered one of the endless 'International' calls which have been popping up on my caller display and always go unanswered. I've been wondering who the caller was as they seem to be very keen to speak to me.

Maintaining a soft, lilting and very 'pleasant' voice throughout I said

‘Hello’

‘Hello is that Ms Evil Debtor’

‘Yes it is’

‘It's Reliable Collections here calling about your Simply Be account. (*well that solves that mystery!) Can you confirm your address and postcode?’

‘No’

'why not?'

'I don't have to justify myself to you'

‘Whaaat... but... er... but if you confirm it we can discuss your account...’

‘What account?’

‘Your Simply Be account’

‘When you provide the paperwork I requested some time ago I will then consider speaking to you’

‘We've provided statements and… and... if you confirm your details we can...’ rather long pregnant silence.

‘Do you have hearing difficulties?’

'whaa... no...' another lengthy silence as intended sarcasm sinks in 'Oh er... we'll leave it there for today, Goodbye'

'Goodbye'

Needless to say there will not be a next time as I now know who they are.

Edited by zazen.warrior