What Does A Warrant Of Entry Looks Like!!!Need Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Long story made short,in October 2007 Scottish Power broke into my house and disconnected the supply,this was due to an unpaid bill of £350.ish,After I discovered this I phone thempaid the bill and got reconnected straight away,but my queary has always been about the documentation that they sent to me,I requested a copy of the warrant that was granted to them to force entry into the house and disconnect the supply.The document that they sent does not have any offical stamps on it,does anybody have any idea where I could find a WARRANT OF ENTRY that has been signed by a justice of the peace.I stopped persuing this around June 2008 because I just got fed up of hitting brick walls,thanks in advance for any advice.

The top of the warrant reads

In the County Of Gwynedd

Petty Sessional Division Of Gwynedd

To Manweb (ScottishPower Energy Retail Limited)

WARRANT OF ENTRY

So it dosent tell me what court in Gwynedd

a member of my family workers for Scottish power in the paralegal department (Scotland) i live in north wales and this person has on occasion phoned and asked me how to pronounce welsh names so they may deal with wales give me a few days and i will see what i can worm out of them i know if i ask they wont tell me but if i phone this person over the weekend when they had drink i might get something to help you

Bizarrely a rights of entry warrant doesn't need a stamp on it, the JP's or DJ's signature on it is enough. I've applied for many a warrant in my time, and always try to get the Crown stamp on it, as it then has some indication I've been to Court, but it isn't a legal requirement to make it valid.

Hope that helps.

RM

Did you get notification that an applcation was being made to disconnect you - this should have come from the court. If you did and you did not turn up in court the warrant would haave been signed by the nagistrate as a default order,