twisters one and all!

gadge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI ALL! I have been searching abroad for work and not had time to get to the desk sorry, i have still not had any reply from barclays re; my last six years charges and when i called the personal number given this week about half a dozen times i was given an answer machine which i told i would not be able to pay my barclayloan or barclaycard this month due too lack of funds i said it was urgent and please call as the woman whom i have spoken to in the past on the tape said she would call back. Up until now i have had no correspondence or a call, no doubt this lack of communication will lead once more to muggins being charged £30.00 per overdraw and charged for the letter to tell me so! I shall wait patiently Gadge.:confused:

Hi there! i know the answer is probably staring me in the face doh! I AM A BARCLAYS offshore account holder do i send my data protection request to them directly or is there another address thanks everyone Gadge.