r&b

EGG/ARC no cca now solicitor threats

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3405 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi militant, couldnt pay rather than refused to, but its opened this whole can of worms for me so going with the flow, not alone in that then lol. just need a nudge on how to proceed next. no one seems to able to give a definitive answer which I guess is because its entered into the professionals arena and thats fair enuff. only had the initial court threats, so i ll wait n see if there are any developments or if someone can offer advice as to how to proceed this side of actual court action i.e. what u do n dont send/disclose etc. to give urself the best chance before the judge should it get that far. anyway i think ill stick to this thread as I seem to have unintentionally upset peterbard on the main one.

r&b

If you refused to pay based on their confusing "limit"/"approved limit"/"individual limit" term (not to mention "credit limit" on the website) you will not be alone, as there are probably at least 20 others following the same tactic.

Yep, we are not paying my wifes egg because of the 'approved limit' only ( not that we could afford to even if it was correct :oops:)

We were passed to Collect Direct who I told the agreement was unenforcable, they chose to ignore and pass us onto ARC & trevor munn, now we are ignoring them.

They can do what they like but no credit limit term = unenforcable agreement = no payment.

Cosalt :)

Been a long time but has come back to bite.. clubbed together with another debt so updated on new thread here if anyone interested:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?302107-CABOT-EGG-GOLDFISH-COURT-ORDER-clubbed-together