request for part 18 refused

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5554 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am trying to get some information in relation to a case that is being brought against me. I do not dispute the claim, but as we have nothing at all to create a list of objections I copied the CPR 18 and sent it off to the soilcitors. However, this morning the solicitors have refused to forward me any information AT ALL. They are trying to turn itaround on us saying we dispute the claim and so not see the relevance in requesting the information.

They are saying we need to contact the clinet direct for the infomraiotn but seeing as we have no details how can we do that. Surely they have to send us the information if we ask them to????

any advice I need to act quickly (don't we all!!)

cheers Tracy:mad:

Does this post relate to a case on which you have started a thread?

If not, please give us more information, as it is impossible to advise on what you have given us here.

You say you do not dispute the claim. Why not?

Who are the claimants and solicitors, and what type of account does this relate to? What are the Particulars of Claim?

If a CPR request has not been complied with, you will be able to challenge this at the Allocation Questionnaire stage. Provided, of course, that you defend the claim!

By the way, if that username is your real name, I would PM one of the site team and get it changed. Best to be anonymous on here.

SH