CCA reply from empirestores/NDR/shopdirect

mrebuzz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all, ive just had a reply to my CCA Request from empire stores/NDR/shop-Direct.

it reads:

We refer toa recent request for a copy of your agreement.

Unfortunatly we are unable to locate a copy of an executed agreement, but for your information we enclose a copy of thr current agreement which applied to this type of account. This version includes all contractual variations which have taken place.

According to our records, the account was opened on 18/04/2000. you agreed to make payments every 28 days.

the outstanding ballance is xx.xx Our records show that xx.xx in payments have been made within the last 12 months.

in accordance with the terms of the catalogue statements are issued every 28 days.

mark warburton admin support team (standard text letter, signiture is computerized lol)

Any comments would be appreciated. Especially the 'applied' not 'applies' to this account comment.

i will wait until the 14 working days then send the next letter informing them they have failed to supply my request , not to contact me by phone, and i will be recording my calls for personal and legal use blah blah (letters stored).

my reason for doing this is an agreement was entered into over the phone to pay £5 28days :confused: as per last agreement with the other pretend DCA (not transfered to DCA as advised just other department in same company) i called about the £12 admin charges for late payment and 28day cycle, and that would at any point when i'm back to work, making a reduced payoff. my god she freaked out then next thing my payments went up to £12.50 and letters every month or even 2 weeks demading full payment, threatening me with court, constant phon-calls, but i have not missed a payment ever, she told me a Standing Order at the bank was every 28days, but no DD or debit card payments eccepted:?:.

I found it very overwhelming and stressfull, i was going to claim harrassment but decided to find out what actually gave them the right to behave like this and that i can also stand up for my rights too:cool:.

so it looks like the threats were based on no signed agreement between us and not even a list of 9 years of payments, charges ect i've had enough of being bullied,passed from pillar to post, threatened and last but not least punitive measures to enforce their rights:-x.

sorry for the rant he he

mrebuzz:p

i need to request my file, its hard to say! i'll let you know. I do have other debts that i never miss paying, well all of them at a reduced amount so my file will be bad no dobt anyway and will be for years to come - i think this is the only time we should use this route as its problable not going to make a difference eitherway.

i will send a letter as per your advise. when should i do this? i was thinking if credit file affected and they are still demanding money?

no default but 6 x 3 orange (more than 3 months late) then 6 x U green payments uptodate ? i also found a debt i had paid off showing default. my god they have put a right load of crap on it - i have had a agreement with all of them for 4 1/2 years and never missed but they make it sound like i'm not even sticking to reduced payments.

rang one and it should be removed next 14 days