Burchell v. Capital One - BRING IT ON! Money Claim Filed!

jburchell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would phone them up and say that if you don't have a cheque in the next 3 days you will instruct bailiffs to collect the money for you!! Don't take any prisoners, and don't let them be in control!!

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

Hmm you guys have been lucky....

Aparently, they have opted to reduce my debt to them by deducting what they owe me, from what I owe them.

Long and short of it is that as they have sold the debt on, then surely this can't be done.

Looks like a trip to the County Court, joy !!!

the 'I WILL NOT TAKE FURTHER ACTION' bit would worry me, are you waiving all future charges?

can you just cross that bit out? you can claim as many times as you want surely?

as for just reducing the debt I would like clarification on that point too, it is surely our money and it's up to us if we apply it to a debt or buy a new dress lol, so if they offer to reduce sold on debt by say £200 can you insist they send you a cheque for the amount?

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.