Notice to pay fixed excess charge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:???:

I have recently received a "NOTICE TO PAY FIXED EXCESS CHARGE" in Cardiff.

It does not have a date of issue on, it does have a date and time the vehicle was seen. Does this mean that I can appeal against it, or should I just pay?

Thanks

Mat

Hi. Can you go into a bit more detail? Where was you car parked etc? Was the notice from a Private company or the Council ?

If you believe that this post has helped in any way please click on the star to the left

DDWales Vs Barclaycard-*Won* http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/174860-ddwales-barclaycard.html

DDWales Vs Natwest-*Won*

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/210090-ddwales-natwest.html

-Reclaim the Right-

Do Cardiff operate Decriminalised Parking Enforcement?

If not, then somewhere on this ticket it should quote RTRA 1984 as the relevant legislation.

Would you scan, wash and post the notice please, so we are clear on that with which we are dealing?

Just to add, that as far as I can see, Cardiff do not operate DPE and that the document you have must therefore be an ECN (Excess Charge Notice). This cannot be appealed on grounds that it does not conform with the requirement for a PCN, as these regulations don't apply. However, there are still some statutory requirements of an ECN

This remains the liability of the driver and, if not paid, the Council will write to the RK requesting the driver's details under s.112 of the RTRA 1984.

Request to post a scan of the notice and all accompanying paperwork stands please.