Who is this

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya All,

Not sure if this is the right thread sorry if its not.

Just a a call from a number i don't recognize it is 01914990990.

Does anyone know who this is ive tried whocallsme.com but it comes up with no results.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

blimey i haven't a clue why they would phone not expecting anything unless they found my CV on the web ? as i am an unemployed trucker

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

yah and pigs fly lol ill give them a ring in the morning to find out the score

Thanks for the trace though its not easy tracing bt landline

A google search on the number also returns this:

All Mortgages & Loans Ltd. 31 The Precinct, Wesley Court, Blaydon-On-Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE21 5BT Telephone: 0191 4990990

Cross searching the company name and location with BT directory enquiries and yell confirms this, cannot find Burnham Logistics Ltd anywhere but a local life entry.

The advice I give in relation to benefits should be viewed as general advice and not specific to your individual claim circumstances. I cannot give specific advice on your claim as I cannot access the claim.

If you find the advice useful please click on my scales.