HFO has 4 unpaid CCJs

Rhia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HFO Services have 4 outstanding judgements against them. 1. £751 from 27/12/07 in Cambridge 2. £35 on 18/6/08 Northampton CCBC 3.£919 7/1/2009 again Northampton and a spanking £1943 in Coventry on 14/1/09.

Just how dare they harrass people when they don't even pay their own debts? Time for action folks!

3.£919 7/1/2009 again Northampton and a spanking £1943 in Coventry on 14/1/09.

Tempting to see if the debt can assigned to one of us. We could then go for winding up. Might cost a bit but the pleasurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Why have they still got a Consumer Credit Licence? As far as I'm aware CCJs against them means their fitness to hold one is brought into question. Should this evidence find its way to the OFT?

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

How come companies can get a ccj with impunity, and ordinary folk get nailed?

It should certainly bring their fitness to hold a CCL into question.

Then again, I don't think the OFT would take action against a DCA even if they were sending people out with baseball bats.

David

I made some discreet enquiries. If I get a reply, I'll post it here

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

More ccj against DCAs info. A ccj was obtained against Lowell Portfolio 1 at Croydon on 12/08/2008 for £4,575 and has yet to be settled. Their consumer credit licence also expired last October and is still awaiting renewal. Is the OFT investigating their fitness after all a ccj and an unpaid ccj at that is not exactly impressive.

(Changed title from just HFO BTW)

£751 from 27/12/07 i think this one was sawer who used to be on here,strange have not seen him on here since then ?

HFO from what i last seen of theyre accounts they were showing a very big loss and dont forget the parent co are in the caymen islands ,but they now trade from india and are not at this moment subject to uk law as far as finances are concerned ,but the FSA AND others have had all the data about them sent by me last year and have yet to act as well as not only acting it seems that the FSA and FSO are being very complicate in allowing these companies to operate ,next think you know they will be allowing crooks to operate busineses from jail next and not suprisingly it will probably start of with DCA'S

PATRICKQ1

What are the OFT up to? This company is insolvent by £5 million and is only able to trade without committing a criminal offence because another company (HFO Capital I think) is picking up the tab. We need to seriously question the OFT on this one. How on earth can HFO be considered 'fit & proper' when it is bust?

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Dear All,

I filed a complaint with the OFT and Trading Standards at the beginning of the week against HFO Services. The reply I got was fairly standard. I would be happy to join in and send a letter again if you want me to. It is now my mission in life to make a dent against HFO and Thurnbul Rutherford Solicitors ( Mr A Thurnbull Director of both) with all the trouble I am having at the moment!

Cheers

• 11 months later...