Help car rejection

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Re: Sunnyskies car problem

Hi All long story please dont go to sleep, but need help from you clever folk.

In September of last year bought a new Audi

had a couple of probs with it over next few months all sorted out under warranty.

Car had done 8,000 when whilst driving vehicle just cut out leaving me stranded in the middle of a busy 2 lane road. Audi assistance out after about 1 hour, nearly got hit by a skip lorry in process. Audi man took car to bits at side of road and diagnosed bad earth, faulty battery. Followed me to dealerhip vehicle cut out further twice on the way there. At dealership could not find any fault codes but replaced battery, they stated that they did not think that was the cause of the fault. Kept vehicle from 8th till 19th of January.

Must admit fell 3 payments behind with vehicle, befoe and during the breakdowns. Had vehicle back on 19th january after doing about 2o miles and whilst leaving busy car park vehicle cut out blocking most of exit of car park.

Waited for Audi they came out found a fault code GREAT

Taken back to dealership done lots of digging car taken to bits, then at the same time as i rejected the vehicle VWFS decided to stop agreement and keep car. Dealership was just about to order new ECU they think that that might have been the problem, but were stopped from ordering it.

Letter from thier solcs stating i cant reject vehicle due to substatial use of the vehicle. They say all i am entitled to is limited damages and any costs directly caused by VWFS. They still have my private plate which they have not released.

State that they will take court action next week.

Have sent them Subject Access Request letter, but did not include any fee because i didnt knowhow much to send.

Threatening me with substantial legal costs.

SAR letter fee is £10 VWFS can take court action if they wish to recover the outstanding monies owed on the agreement how many payments did you make towards the car and from what you are sayinf they have repossesed it already dont know where you stand on the private number plate isssue you will have to check that with the dvla.

Hi

Well if you need help we need further information from you like it is, as I have stated £10 is the fee for the SAR letter and seeing as you only took the agreement out in September of last year I am sure they will have all their information on you correct, I know that sounds bad, like I have said it's sounds by what you are saying the have reposesed your car due to missed payments have they not? How many payments did you make on this agreement did you get any type of default notice from VWFS? Like I say the personal number plate I'm not too sure about on that you will have to call the dvla.

Rejected the car, this I'm not too sure on I dont really think you can do that considering you have had it since september and have already ran up 8,000 miles on it. Seeing as you are in an agreement with VWFS you are way past the 14 day cooling off period. So I think you may be stuck. Just get your SAR off to them and see what they turn up but dont be surprised of what they have.

Hi

I rejected the vehicle before i received any paperwork re them taking the vehicle back.

I only made about 4 payments.

I presume that rejecting the vehicle means nothing then.

I did think that i would have some rights but obviously not,the only default i received from them was addressed to the wrong address but did find me.

The letter stating that they were taking the vehicle back had a wrong reg number on, they then sent me one with the correct one on

So thats a bit of an od situation I'd say sending you all the wrong information then send you the correct information strange, did you sign the finance agreements and keep a copy for yourself at the showroom when you went to take delivery of the car?

Hi

Sorry for the curt reply but am a bit worried.

Yes signed them at the dealership.

When they got wind about me rejecting the vehicle they first sent a default notice to wrong address, it was only because the postman knew me it got to me.

Then the letter they sent me telling me they were terminating had a different reg no on, i informed them stupidly i know and they sent me one with the right one on.

LIke I suggest dont worry about it send them the SAR letter tomorrow be recorded delivery if possible so you know that it will get there and you have proof of delivery oh and also dont sign the letter just print your name, an as for the fee I would suggest sending a postal order for them and then just sit back and see what they come up with, if I were you if you have the agreement to hand read through it and see what the terms and conditions say about all this.