A&L - Where do I go now?

zelig33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I too am a victim of their bank charges policy and still believe that customers being paid on a weekly basis (me) are are being unfairly charged. I have been a member of A&L for a number of years and have been paid weekly on a Monday for the last 14 months so they must be aware that I would have had and always have funds in my account regularly on a Monday - but yet they still have taken today £75 in charges for 3 missed DD`s ammounting to £40 - this is a regular occurance as I am in a DMP and find it hard to make payments on time - I actually contact them frequently and this is the last reply sent "The three payments that have been presented have been paying for some time so you should know when they are due and keep money in your account to pay them.":mad:

I am at my wits end now as its hard to get a bank account (with debit card) when you have pretty bad credit history - any ideas where to go now?

Thanks

Zelig