MOORCROFT - Bunch of Chancers

sirpip

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4687 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All :)

I closed my Vodafone account and received a final bill far in excess of what was expected. Asked Vodafone to itemise the debt, heard nothing, until ...

Couple of threatening letters from Moorcroft. I phoned them (yeah, yeah I know :) ) to say I would pay them precisely nothing as I dispute the amount claimed. Nothing for a couple of months, but yesterday received a transcash payment book together with the following message:

We confirm that we are prepared to accept your offer to pay a minimum payment of £xx.xx per month to discharge this debt. This arrangement will be subject to periodic review at our discretion and may be terminated at any time by us. Should you fail to keep to this agreement you will leave us with no alternative but to commence legal proceedings against you without further notice.

Cheeky sods :!: Any ideas of how to respond?

Enclose a handful of takeaway menus tied to a brick to make it overweight too.;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT