Contents of Link Financial letter....

Qami
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK, really all we can do is wait for them to get back to you...

when (if...) they do get back to you with a CCA that is yours, you would probably be looking at sending them the "Statute Barred" letter.

if they send back a CCA that isn't yours, then you tell them that it isn't yours!

Post up here when they get back to you!

Thanks,

H

OK, thanks Heliosfa.

OK, really all we can do is wait for them to get back to you...

when (if...) they do get back to you with a CCA that is yours, you would probably be looking at sending them the "Statute Barred" letter.

if they send back a CCA that isn't yours, then you tell them that it isn't yours!

Post up here when they get back to you!

Thanks,

H

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. Link Financial after all these months have eventually got back to me in regards to the Credit Agreement request. They have sent me an extremely poor copy of a credit agreement relating to a debt which appears to be mine, from the year 1999. The copy is only of one side of the agreement. The copy is so poor that it would be no point scanning it to show you. I can make out my name/contact details, amount the loan was for, signature. I can just about make out the "Loan and payment protection" details. The "Customer Declaration" is written so poorly I doubt I could read it even under a micro-scope, in-fact some words are too smudged to read, some letters are even missing.

More importantly, the agreement is dated in the year 1999, I know for a fact that I have not acknowledged nor made any payments towards a loan for at-least 6 years. So could you please advise me on the following:

1) Since the agreement is such a poor copy that much of it is not even readable, particularly the Customer Declaration, what letter can I send them or what should I do?.

2) Since the alleged debt is statute barred should I send them template 'M'?.

PS: Link Financial enclosed a letter stating that they will be sending me a budget planner :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I just wanted to give everyone the outcome. Furthering to what occured in the past (As explained in previous messages on this thread), LF have recently written to me confirming that the alleged debt is in-fact statute barred, no further action will be taken and LF have confirmed the account is now closed. Thanks guys and girls for all your help :)