How many DCA's will this debt be passed around to?

suz7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya, Just wondering if this is going to go on forever more. It's a Cahoot Flexi-loan. Have CCA'd Cahoot and it seems they only have a CCA for my credit card. Since May last year the flexi-loan has been with Apex (Buchanan, Clark & Wells), Moorcroft then Debt Managers Limited, oh and Geoffrey Parker Bourne Solicitors.

They have all closed their files and returned to Cahoot.

Yesterday I received another letter for the flexi-loan from Moorcroft - I take it they really did delete all the data they had on me and don't know they have tried to chase me for this before. Or is that me being daft?!

Anyway, just wondered how many different DCA's people have had chase them for one debt.

Sue.

You've still got their original letter saying the closed the file and returned it?

Make a copy of that, plus the current demand, and send it to Cahoot with a letter headed 'official complaint' !

Send the 'bemused' letter to Moorcroft - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/175840-halifax-problem.html#post1900426

Call Consumer Direct and ask them to get someone from trading standards in your area to contact you, TS don't always deal direct with the public, and lodge a strong complaint with the OFT and FOS.

In general, make a fuss and make sure nobody else bothers you in the future.

• Haha 1

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Hillards - Yes I've still got letters from all 3 saying closed and returned. I've used the bemused letter before and will definitely use it again this time. I'm going to add a bit of waffle about them contacting me again about the same loan. Thanks for your help :)

Patrickq1 - 7 wow! lol

lol yes 7 i love it the more the merrier just digging a deeper hole than they already have ....but i enjoy the chance to play my PINK FLOYD music for the collectors they seem to appreciate it cause they keep ringing me up for more lol

patrickq1