Will these be considered Statue Barred

Switch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5545 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an old Natwest Credit Card account dating back from 2000 to 2003.

I realise that any late payment charges will now be Statue Barred as they have exceeded the 6 year limit, which is a pity.

It was not that long ago that the PPI insurance mis-selling came to the publics attention, and it is only recently after looking I have come to realise that the monthly Credit Card Repayment Protector payments I made were wasted as the policy would never have paid out as I was self employed.

Is it to late for me to try and claim these back from Natwest due to the mis selling of these policies over the years.

Any guidance with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

I was successful with my first claim last year they paid up with interest:D

I claimed from 2001-2007 because they did not provide statements going back any further:rolleyes:

I sent them another SAR regarding a loan and low and behold they sent me the statement going back to 1994, and more penalty charges.

I have a court case now ongoing, which as we all know has been stayed. These are from 1994 to 2001:D

If you don't enter the race, you would get the chance to win:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Letter gone off to Natwest for refund of PPI charges on credit card, just have to wait now and see what happens.

Is there a calculator anywhere where I can work out what is due. I have asked for the monthly payments, the interest that would have been charged on those payments and as the money is rightly mine interest for the duration that they have held this money.

If they agree then from what I can tell they will make an offer or 2 first, but not knowing what the real figure is it's difficult to gauge any offers they make.

The monthly payments I can work out that's the easy bit, its the interest added as a result of these PPI payments and the interest i'm claiming from the point of payment to date that i'm stuggling with.

I knew I should have paid more attention a school.

Thanks

Letter gone off to NatWest for refund of PPI charges on credit card, just have to wait now and see what happens.

Is there a calculator anywhere where I can work out what is due. I have asked for the monthly payments, the interest that would have been charged on those payments and as the money is rightly mine interest for the duration that they have held this money.

If they agree then from what I can tell they will make an offer or 2 first, but not knowing what the real figure is it's difficult to gauge any offers they make.

The monthly payments I can work out that's the easy bit, its the interest added as a result of these PPI payments and the interest i'm claiming from the point of payment to date that i'm stuggling with.

I knew I should have paid more attention a school.

Thanks

Pleased i'm not the only one that does not know how to work it out correctly, I feel a little better now

There are a whole load of spreadsheets on here to calculate the above - the trouble is, such is the scale of the site these days that finding them is easier said than done. :-(

However, I've got a spreadsheet saved on my desktop which I'll happily email to you if you PM with your addy though, unless you're quick, you my have to wait until tomorrow.

Edited by Fred_Funk

NatWest: seeking unlawful charges + interest incurred as a result of those charges of £4,292.82 and contractual interest (compounded) of £4,559.41. Court claim issued 16.01.08; acknowledgement of service filled by Cobbetts on 30.01.08

There are a whole load of spreadsheets on here to calculate the above - the trouble is, such is the scale of the site these days that finding them is easier said than done. :-(

However, I've got a spreadsheet saved on my desktop which I'll happily email to you if you PM with your addy though, unless you're quick, you my have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks Fred Funk, I have PM'd you with my email.

• 2 weeks later...