EXCEL PARKING Intent to issue court proceedings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, I would appreciate any help on this one.

Just got an intent to issue court proceedings from EXCEL, apparently I overstayed (code 80) back on the first week of December.

I never saw a ticket in my car or was aware of any notices until today, they are now demanding £100 and my right to appeal is now VOIDED. This notice has now expired because letter was sent late by them so the amount could now be higher or court proceedings.

I didn’t have any knowledge of this until today, do I have to pay £100 on demand from this thieves and play their game?

This is an abuse, extortion and day light robery!!

Please help :)

Dont contact them in any way. Just ignore them and after a few letters threatening court action and bailiffs, they will go away. They wont go to court. There are lots of threads on here about excel, have a good read and relax. Leave excel alone at the bottom of the pond.

Thanks for your responses, after reading them and other similar threads I wonder how this people can still exist.

Should I totally ignore these unscrupulous masked individuals even if there is a very narrow chance of overstay?? I know your answers but seeking reassurance.

The fact is that this people have done everything possible to extort money from me but if there is a fault of mine I would pay the right amount… not £100.

If they take down 100 reg numbers at a car park they err supervise then weeks later send their sudo parking tickets to these 100 and 5% payup how much would they make they are just after the 5% mugs that do not know better. IE £500 for just doing 100 letters.

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

• 1 year later...

I too have received letter with threat of court proceedings. Before that I got a balifs letter. I received a call on my home answer phone last Thursday 12/10/10 requesting I call a number and quote a reference number. I think its their Solicitor and not sure what to do. I did get a PCN on a Birmingham car park in May 2010 (previous posting here) .Yes its been going on since then and now its seems to be getting to a point of no return. Do I ignore or call.

Hi all,

I too have been receiving these threatening letters and thank god I found this forum. I'm a natural born worrier and worried myself silly about court proceedures, bailifs, CCJ's etc, so this thread has been absolutely fantastic at reassuring me that ignoring them is a good idea, but no doubt after the next phone call or letter i'll be back on reassuing myself again lol. Thank you all for your advice.

I too have received letter with threat of court proceedings.

Standard PPC threatening letter.

Before that I got a balifs letter.

No you didn't. You got a letter probably from a debt collector (Usually the guy that makes the tea at the PPC) Bailiffs don't become involved until after a court case and you are a very long way from that.

I received a call on my home answer phone last Thursday 12/10/10 requesting I call a number and quote a reference number. I think its their Solicitor and not sure what to do.

There is only one sensible thing to do, IGNORE them, do not call, do not contact the at all. If they telephone just hang up or leave the phone off the hook and go and make a cup of tea.

I did get a PCN on a Birmingham car park in May 2010 (previous posting here) .Yes its been going on since then and now its seems to be getting to a point of no return.

If they were ever going to take you too court they would have done it by now, not send lot's of threatening letters, there is a reason they have not issued proceedings against you, think about it.

Do I ignore or call.

Have a guess!

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

I received a call on my home answer phone last Thursday 12/10/10 requesting I call a number and quote a reference number. I think its their Solicitor and not sure what to do

The desperation stage :!:

Ignore- why should you spend out good money ringing the tea monkey at the PPC who is pretending to be a solicitor

Have had these calls and either try to keep them on hold (I'll go and get him) or request they issue court proceedings asap as I am not going to pay them - guess what - none have ever turned up