lollipop73

Lollipop VS EGG

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2749 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Basa,

No, I have had nothing whatever from Egg themselves.

It doesn't really surprise me that they intend to stand by their position-they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

The case of Pts which I am told will in fact set a precedent is what I am waiting for. Egg may well be doing the same.

I imagine yours will now be getting handed to a DCA?

The case of Pts which I am told will in fact set a precedent is what I am waiting for. Egg may well be doing the same.

Is PTs case one of the Manchester cases?

I imagine yours will now be getting handed to a DCA?

It's with ARC/Trevor Munn at the moment. I've not heard of Egg selling debts.

Letter arrived from Trveor Munn, threatening court action.

I shall send them the same letter as I sent to Moorcroft. ARC did not respond.

Sorry Basa for not replying earlier. Yes it is the one in the thread of pt's ( Egg agreements-what I think is wrong with them).

Letter arrived from Trveor Munn, threatening court action.

I shall send them the same letter as I sent to Moorcroft. ARC did not respond.

Sorry Basa for not replying earlier. Yes it is the one in the thread of pt's ( Egg agreements-what I think is wrong with them).

My letter from TM suggested 'court papers were being prepared'. That was 3 weeks ago. I sent the usual account disputed / terminated letter.

I've now had a letter from ARC saying they're are going back to Egg for further instructions.

So we are almost neck and neck now.

Seems odd to be over a year into this and not taken to court doesn't it?

Will keep you all informed.

Wow, it's been so long since I have had anything to report. I got the standard email from barclaycard but other than that nothing at all-touch wood.

Have you heard anymore lollipop?

Seems the same as mine with Egg. No further forward and havent heard anything since the barclaycard letter saying it has been transferred.

Hi guys

I too received a pro-forma email and letter from DiamondCard telling me to do nothing; then b*gger all; which is precisely what I'm doing.

x

v

Good luck Lollipop. Mine has been with Aktiv for some time now, and they keep sending me load of letters with 'Deal options' - they have even started to send me a statement

Tex

x:)x