is it an enforceable agreement,??

richardteather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5565 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I sent out 77/78 to my creditors, to get copy agreements, some are good some are not, Barclaycards for one that cabot now have is no good at all, anyway, if any one can help me that would be good, what I want to know is, I have a agreement for a credit card with northern rock which I think is ok not sure yet, need to have a good look at it, but this account that cabot have is with the co op bank as the co op in about 2004 acquired a lot of northern rock credit card accounts, now the agreement they have is with northern rock on a different account no to the co op account, so is it enforceable.

Agreement for one account, with a account number, taking me to court regarding the co op account, with a different account number, but using the Northern rock agreement, I no i can send a s85 but do the co-op need to have an agreement that is with them or can they use the Northern Rock one

Can any of you far brainier people them me shed any light on this, PLEASE

hope i have done the right think opening this thread, did not know what to do for the best,

Edited by richardteather