Lowells/Capital One

hammyhound
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done HammyHound! I received the exact same Application form through the post as part of a supposed CCA response. That came along with T&Cs that any monkey could have typed into MS Word. The list of payments to the account ended in 2006 - I requested the CCA this year - July 2010.

Still in dispute - I hope my outcome is as good as yours - I'm prepared to take the whole thing through the courts if they wish to venture down that avenue. And all because their staff used bullying tactics for repayments instead of listening and being reasonable...

I wonder if DCA's can write off bad debts against tax liabilities like the banks can.

Either that or the auditors are in and going through their paperwork

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

They are a bunch of Morons, My wife got a letter from them dated 3/9/10 - received yesterday 10/9/10!!!!, They said they have bought the debt off Vanquis - in July 10 that makes it 2 months ago!!!, beats me how they bought the alleged debt because she had letters from Fredricksons and we chased them with a flea in their ear back in Jan 10, Oh, the letter that came was an A4 with a blue Vanquis logo saying they had sold the debt to Lowell and had to deal with them, but in the same envelope was a letter from Lowell saying pay up. - I wonder if they met at an M1 service station to put the 2 letters in one envelope???? I am not even going to bother my butt sending a prove it letter, I have all the proof in my file. Well done by the way.