Lowells/Capital One

hammyhound
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

wow I also love the term credit limit up to £10,000 nice job, erm you do know that this crap really is unenforcable dont you, sign application and return today not a credi agreement.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/dca-legal-successes/177871-me-lowell-financial-costs-6.html#post1946625 here is my thread read it if you have any questions just ask.

Shawn,

Congratulations, I read your thread and I love hearing good news.

Even someone looked like they were going to offer you a caravan so you could park it up outside the court.

I know the application form is not the credit card agreement and that the terms and conditions are meaningless but it is nice to get some reassurance.

BTW I spoke to one of the clerks at Liverpool County Court and mentioned that I am a Cagger to which he replied "yeah you and a few thousand others".

We are famous in Vernon Street

HH

Ah so I just read your above post so had to edit, yeah was nervous as hell when I went to court but was all good Lowell didnt even turn up. So your signature is on it then also the creditors. But it's an application form it should read Credit Agreement regulated by the CCA 1974 it's not there so to me this is unenforcable. Just send the letter Account in Dispute. See what they say to that. They will give you all the crap under the sun. You wait and see.

Edited by Shawn0109
mistake

It is supposed to mention what product you are applying for, but like I say this is one of them crappy junk mail things they send in the post apply now and we will give you up to £10,000 credit limit blah blah blah so like I say dont worry about it as cerberusalert says it is only good for wiping ya back side with.

Oh another guest on here.lol hello Lowell having a nice day so far, say hello to Mr Lowell everyone.lol:D

Hi

I would love to know any names that are Low Life snoopers on here - can you share so I can keep an eye out for them?

PM me if you could:)

Hi

I would love to know any names that are Low Life snoopers on here - can you share so I can keep an eye out for them?

PM me if you could:)

it is not names henry.

at the bottom of each thread it shows how many caggers and GUESTS are reading the thread.

as dca are known to spy.they may be the guest.

or just a newbie looking for help who has not yet registered.

sam614:)

it is not names henry.

at the bottom of each thread it shows how many caggers and GUESTS are reading the thread.

as dca are known to spy.they may be the guest.

or just a newbie looking for help who has not yet registered.

sam614:)

I understand - I just thought someone had some inside info and knew some names - it would be nice to recognise a Low Life peeping and to say a pleasant hello to them :p

The debt is unenforcable thats the end of it if it goes to court or you get one of the crappy stat demand letters from this **** go get it set aside and if anything happens it happens like this Lowell dont show up they have no evidence and they are screwed agian so in the end you win.

• 1 year later...

I thought I would update this thread. I cant believe it is 18 months old but received a letter today from Lowells who bought this debt in 2008.

LetterfromLowells-1.jpg

Well who would believe it, they backed down and are even going to correct my credit file.

Another CAG success I believe. If anyone wants to move to successes please feel free to do so.

Thanks again

HH

Edited by hammyhound
barcode removed

Thanks, now removed.

Yeah what is going on. Do you think they have incorrectly sent out a load of mass letters by mistake!!! Will treasure this, I am sure they will sell it on again.

Mine wasn't even a low figure debt either quite substantial let's say over £5000.

Can I also have a tax letter saying I have overpaid please.

HH

I've seen a few of these letters from Lowells on various threads today.

There are various ideas going around including trying to encourage people to acknowledge debts that are nearly statute barred. My personal favourite is that harassment case they recently lost.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.