BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• You will have to be able to demonstrate that the game was faulty. This may include taking a screen video of what is happening. Follow our customer services guide to find out about recording your calls – but also about taking video screenshots
    • Lowell/CCJ Long story short, I have been working in my debts the last few months as I'm looking at getting a mortgage this year.   Alas my main issue is an old CCJ that I found from Lowell, it was for what I assume can be described as a doorstep loan. The date the CCJ is registered is from a person of time when I was working away on the other side of the country. However even on returning home I can hand on heart say i never saw any paperwork from the court (I may have seen it but I'm 99.9% sure I didn't. I emailed Lowell last year to ask if they would agree to a mutual set aside and was given the template answer of they had followed the correct procedure to file it etc. The only other thing maybe of worth adding is that the default on my file and the CCJ are for different amounts (please see attached pictures) So I guess I'm asking if I have any options of getting it set aside? I can afford the payment in one but wanted to check if I have options to have it set aside rather than just having it as satisfied on my file for another 4/5 years
    • 55-57, The Quadrant, High St, Windsor SL4 1LP, United Kingdom     Okay, are you prepared to bring a small claim in the County Court? If you don't know what that means then have read around this forum about small claims in the County Court and see the steps. It's very easy. Also, for this kind of money they will put their hands up and you will get your court fee back as well as your money – and you will have taught them a lesson which you can spread around the Internet. They want to play games? Here's a game for them.
    • The value of the card was £25. I purchased it last Thursday 20th. I did a search online and it seems it's not just me having this issue. 
    • Experts are saying the virus is likely to be present in parts of the UK, where people have come back from Italy and other hot spots. The person in Surrey may not have personally been in presence of a carrier, but someone they have met has been. Did you see that Wetherspoons have apparently said that those staff who self quarantine following advice from health services will not be paid. With Civil Service, if staff have had health services advice to not go to work for 14 days, once they have contacted line manager and it is accepted it relates to this virus, the absence can be treated as special leave. But the absence can be part of overall absence management.
  • Our picks

JMio

Store Card Contact Details

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4696 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've noticed that there are quite a number of different cases against several different Store Card companies, some of which easier to contact than others.

Please PM me with any (useful/successful) contact details - preferably an actual person, and I shall put them into this thread for all to access.

** I AM NOT A LAWYER, PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT **

I have successfully claimed against: "MBNA, Capital One, Bank of Scotland & Clydesdale Bank"

The Consumer Action Group is a Self-Help website, Moderators & Site Helpers offer advice on a voluntary basis. Please spend time reading the FAQ's, and other cases relating to your bank before starting your own claim

Sarah Wainwright

Data Protection Administration

GE Money

PO Box 700

Leeds

LS99 2BD

** I AM NOT A LAWYER, PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT **

I have successfully claimed against: "MBNA, Capital One, Bank of Scotland & Clydesdale Bank"

The Consumer Action Group is a Self-Help website, Moderators & Site Helpers offer advice on a voluntary basis. Please spend time reading the FAQ's, and other cases relating to your bank before starting your own claim

Judith Mucklow

Legal Department

Creation Financial Services Limited

Equipoint

Coventry Road

Yardley

Birmingham

B25 8FE

0121 702 4858

Their Customer Relations Dept number is: 0800 012 1173

Argos Card Services

Royal Avenue

Widnes

Cheshire

WA88 1AP

Littlewoods Shop Direct Group

Kershaw Avenue

Crosby

Liverpool, L72 0LG

For Prelim & LBA letters, send to 'Finance Department' at the same address

Marks and Spencer Financial Services plc.

Kings Meadow

Chester

CH99 9FB

Time Retail Finance

Hepworth House

Claypit Lane

Leeds

West Yorkshire

LS2 8AE

Clydesdale Financial Services Ltd

1 Churchill Place

London

E14 5HP

Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC

Wallbrook Business Centre,

Green Lane,

Hounslow,

Middlesex,

TW4 6NW

Aktiv Kapital (UK) Ltd

Merchants House

Hamilton Place

Chester

Cheshire

CH1 2BE

Hi just phoned Creation Financial Services in Birmingham to ask for thier e-mail address.

[email protected]

New Look Cards:

The New Look Store Card

PO Box 8122

Nottingham

NG7 5ZF

Barclays £3065 - prelim letter 30/7/06 - LBA 15/8/06

Halifax CC £495 - prelim letter 30/7/06 - LBA 15/8/06 - MCOL 5/9/06 - FULL REFUND!!

Sainsburys CC £580 - prelim letter 30/7/06 - offered £25 10/8/06 :lol: - LBA 15/8/06 - MCOL 3/9/06 - FULL REFUND!!

First Direct £352.50 - prelim letter 11/8/06 - LBA 25/8/06 - offer of FULL AMOUNT 7/9/06

Virgin CC - Data Protection Act letter 3/8/06

New Look £110 - prelim letter 30/7/06 - LBA 15/8/06 - offered £50 20/8/06 - MCOL 1/9/06 - £142.25 r'cd 25/9/06

OH MBNA CC - Data Protection Act letter 14/8/06

OH Halifax CC - Data Protection Act letter 14/8/06

Originally Posted by LouizeM

DRD Team

Finance Department

Littlewoods Shop Direct Ltd

Kershaw Avenue

Crosby, Liverpool

L72 0LG

Tel: 0151 949 2200 / 0870 240 2244

Email: [email protected] /

[email protected]

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Tesco's Card Solicitors

(royal bank of scotland plc)

group litigation

1 princes st.

london

ec2r 8 pb

IKANO (Principles store card)

IKANO Financial Services Ltd,

Adam House,

Players Court,

Player Street,

Nottingham,

NG7 5LN

Style cards (HMV, JD Sports, FCUK, Kwik Fit, etc)

Style Financial Services Ltd

PO Box 5747

Southend-on-Sea

SS1 9AJ

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4696 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you