lowell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi hope someone can advise me. I did a credit check and noticed that lowell must have bought a debt from barclaycard. The dates and amounts are close but not exact. i lost my job and ended up in a mess i managed to pay most creditors .off. I have no income as i live with my partner ,looking after the kids and he said i have to sort this out. the house is his and he gives me money for food, he pays all other bills and stuff for kids. the loan was before we were together. I defaulted on the paymients over three years ago. They both give different dates of commencement. the amount is £8400. I have had no letters or anything yet. Can anyone help

Ok first things first take a deep breath and repeat after me "I will not call Lowell Financial, I will not pick up the phone to Lowell Financial and I will not let them bully me into paying" ok now thats over with dont worry send them a CCA Request with a £1 postal order not a cheque and please and I must stress this to you (DONT SIGN THE LETTER YOU SEND) there have been talks about this company scaning your signature and putting it on to a fake agreement. How old is the debt and have Lowell/Low****rs ever made contact with you? If you want take a look at my thread I won in court yesterday and case was clossed http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/dca-legal-successes/177871-me-lowell-financial-costs-6.html#post1946625 if you need me to help you in anyway I'm right here.

Ok first things first take a deep breath and repeat after me "I will not call Lowell Financial, I will not pick up the phone to Lowell Financial and I will not let them bully me into paying" ok now thats over with dont worry send them a CCA Request with a £1 postal order not a cheque and please and I must stress this to you (DONT SIGN THE LETTER YOU SEND) there have been talks about this company scaning your signature and putting it on to a fake agreement. How old is the debt and have Lowell/Low****rs ever made contact with you? If you want take a look at my thread I won in court yesterday and case was clossed http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/dca-legal-successes/177871-me-lowell-financial-costs-6.html#post1946625 if you need me to help you in anyway I'm right here.

I disagree.

If lowells haven't contacted you, do nothing. Wait until they do before sending of a CCA request.

They may not know where you live yet. As PGH says, don't poke a sleeping dog, you may find they bite.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Oh also when was the last time Barclaycard made contact with you regarding this issue? Has it been passed on to any other debt collectors at all before Lowell has supposedly bought it? If they do get in touch with you by phone donet answer it if you do dont speak to them because trust me they will start to pressure you into paying do everything in writing send the CCA of if you do get a letter from them and I bet you they wont even find a Credit Agreement and it will then be case clossed and you can then demand that they take what ever is on your credit file off and if they dont report them as I have dont to the OFT and the FOS.

I disagree.

If lowells haven't contacted you, do nothing. Wait until they do before sending of a CCA request.

They may not know where you live yet. As PGH says, don't poke a sleeping dog, you may find they bite.

fox

Silverfox read my above post thats what I just said right now.:-)

Silverfox read my above post thats what I just said right now.:-)

Our posts must have crossed.

Just read your thread. Well done.

My fight with the Leeds Losers was over just as fast as it started.

The only problem I can see with the OP is now that she has got a copy of the credit file, it means the CRA have an address to hand over to their buddies at the DCA.

Here's hoping that doesn't happen

fox

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

What I did was call the CRA and they gave me all the reference number held and she even told me there was on that Lowell has thats a Joint Account and I aint even married yet, but yeah like I say if they call dont answer it if you say hello and they ask for your first name just put the phone down and if they write to you just write back to them with the CCA request they never have anything to back their claims up these people.

the credit file is from my old address. So they dont have a contact address.

:D:D:D:D

Lets keep it that way

Oh you have guests looking round, say hello to the guests think they might be from Lowells, dont worry they were doing alot of looking around on my thread yesterday and a few other caggers on here to.

Hi

I am quite new to the forums myself and what you mention about guests is quite handy.

Does anyone here know any 'guests' names that may be 'lowlife'

P.M. me if you have - just curious that's all

P.S. I am at letter 5 stage now with Lowells - apparently Crap One are still looking for my CCA:)