At the risk of upsetting one half of Glasgow .......

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A motorist is pulled over by the police who suspect he has been drinking. They invite him to blow into the breathalyzer. 'Sorry, officer,' he says, 'I can't do that for you.' He then produces his wallet, from which he extracts a card on which is printed: National Health Service. The bearer of this card is a registered asthmatic. Any attempt to blow could lead to an attack which may prove fatal.

'Very good,sir,' says the policeman, 'If you would care to accompany us to the station we can take a blood sample.' 'Sorry, officer,' says the driver, 'I can't do that for you either.' 'And why not?' The driver goes back to his wallet, from which he extracts different card. National Blood Transfusion Service. The bearer of this card is a registered haemophiliac. Any attempt to give blood may prove fatal.

'Fair enough, then,' says the copper, not a little impatiently, 'looks like it will have to be a urine sample. Please get into the van.' A third card is produced: Celtic Football Club. This man is a registered supporter. You are kindly requested not to take the p*** out of him.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

:lol::lol: - very funny Fred :D:D

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!