Desperate Daniella v Goldfish

Desperate Daniella
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I originally wrote to Goldfish on 11th November requesting a copy of my CCA. I received a reply from Barclaycard, just before Christmas, enclosing the current Barclaycard T & Cs. Wrote back to Barclaycard on 5th January stating that they hadn't sent what I asked for, and I considered the accounts to be in dispute. I know they got the letter, as I was also asking for a CCA for my Morgan Stanley account. They sent a barely legible copy of an application form for MS, but have completely ignored my request for the Goldfish agreement.

Shall I send them the template letter saying they are in default, or do I have to do anything else?.

Their letter enclosing the MS 'agreement' was dated 12th January, so even if they received it and turned it round in a day - unlikely! - they have now had 15 days in which to supply the agreement for Goldfish, and haven't event acknowledged my request at all.

Thanks.

DD

Guest dvdriley

dont worry, anything to do with GF will be slow. Send them the default letter then sit back, ignore all and wait for DAC.I have not heard from GF since August after the sending the default letter

• 10 months later...
Thank you.

Goodness, they are slow.

I'll get the default letter straight off to them.

DD

Did U post the Default Letter DD?? :confused:

If U need any further assistance just Post + ask for advice.

Credit Cards have never been subjected to the OFT Test Case related stays btw. ;)

:)

Hi MTM,

Thank you. :)

I sent them the letter telling they were in default by not replying to my CCA request. Didn't hear anything until about a month ago, then I got a letter from a DCA enclosing a copy of my application form. This is quite interesting because it's in two columns and half of the second column (going down - right hand side of the column) is missing. It cuts through the signature box and also the bit which will tell me where the Right to Cancel is - probably on a separate document but they might not want me to see that bit.

There are no prescribed terms on this application form and no references anywhere to "overleaf". I called the DCA when I get their second letter and said I wanted the whole thing, not just three-quarters of it, and asked if they ever actually read what they send out. I've got another account with the same DCA, and again all they have sent is bits of the agreement.

How are you doing?

DD