Best Credit Reference Agency?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Dibs!

I'd just send them each £2 for your Statutory Credit Report...and repeat the process every Month, or as needed if things are changing fast/slowly.

If you do it on-line, they charge you the earth, show you as little as possible, and make you jump through layers of time-wasting and data gathering Security Checks just so they can find out all about you before letting you see small selected chunks of your own Data.

The real purpose of all the checks is much darker, of course. They'll promptly cross-check and analyse anything you disclose to them, and will then pass on anything useful over to their banking and DCA mates.

After logging in on-line and having given them your inside leg measurement first, don't be too surprised to get new DCA Calls, and/or Loan Offers, and/or Car Insurance Renewal Quotes, and/or Household Insurance Renewal Quotes and/or any other Debt Industry nause they can fire at you once you pop back up on their scope.

By comparison, doing it via Letter is clinical and cheap. If you draft a letter for the £2 Statutory Checks and save that, all you need do is print off a fresh one, when needed, and send off for another batch of Reports.

The Paper Reports take around 7 Days or so (mandatory time frame I think), and these Reports give you all the bumf...warts and all. Far more detail than the pretty-pretty selected stuff you'll see on-line.

Plus, as an added bonus, it probably costs them a lot more than £2 for every Report, so you'll be pleased to know it annoys the hell out of them.

Nothing better than annoying a CRA I find...well, after you've finished winding up the bankers and DCAs!

Cheers,

BRW