Euro Car Parks advice please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Theres 2 different options you can take here. One is writing letters and wasting your time and the other is IGNOR it and file it.

Its not a fine but a invoice. They just send letters to the registered keeper in the hope he/she was driving. If it ever comes to it just denie you was driving and tell them you cannot tell them who was.

I would just ignor it. And no they cannot mark your credit file.

For more information do a forum search on euro car parks.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive received a letter from a solicitors today advising that they are now chasing this debt..it goes on to state they are seeking a judgment if I don't pay which will affect my credit score...I take it they are just using scare tactics?? What horrible people these are..

And I was in the same car park yesterday and noticed that there are 3 eurocark attendants hiding in doorways watching for people parking and then pouncing!! how sly is that!!

Well, they should know as solicitors that in order to obtain a judgement, they first have to submit an application to court, and they would have to supply you with a copy of all papers and evidence to which you can respond. Obviously, since you are not aware of any such action through the courts, the whole thing is a load of BS.

Which is about the level of most of the correspondence that comes out of this company.

MBNA - Agreed to refund £970 in full without conditions. Cheque received Sat 5th Aug.:D

Lloyds - Settled for an undisclosed sum.:D