Help

Hallas19
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help, dealing with capital one regarding a credit card, sent CCA request then received a letter saying they dont have to produce my original document, what can i do? also letter says personal details the signature and date of signature have been ommitted from the copy provided as permitted under regulation 3 of the consumer credit (cancellation notices and vopy documents) regulations 1983, what response can i give to this letter?

They're quite right. They can supply an agreement without these things if they do not wish to enforce the account.

Cap One's credit card agreements would appear to be always unenforceable which is perhaps why they don't want to supply you with it.

Can you post the letter that they have sent you and scan in the copy of the 'agreement'.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hallas.. post it up.. i've just had some stuff thru from capone myself... happy to compare notes..

Rory, I had the same response they just sent current t&c's ... i disputed...

they then sent another ... which appears to be an enforceable agreement... I've serious doubts as to whether it is a document that i signed,,but it couild be a first for Cap 1 !

take a look at it on my thread if you've the time.. grateful for an opinion.. as i need grounds to dispute it..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/178832-cap-one-agreement-recieved.html

FOTN