Un1boy v Co-Op **SETTLED IN FULL**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest ian cognito

Good on ya!, yes it appears Smile/Co-op have stopped paying out prior to court, obviously though it was going to be just a few claims!! I'm still reeling from adding up my charges, prelim going in on Monday by hand so I'm going to be keeping an eye ont his one - be prepared, baden powell, very wise man.

Good luck!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on current timescales you should have you moneyback about this time next week. fingers crossed.

Co-Op

Prelim - 09/06/06 (£2052)

LBA - 26/06/06

Settled 06/07/06 :D

Smile

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - 03/07/06

Prelim - 23/08/06 (£3185.50)

LBA - 08/09/06

mcol - 30/09/06 - £3250.50 + £800.22 + £120

Settled 13/10/06 :D

Capital One CC

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - 05/09/06

Prelim - 07/10/06 (1142.90)

LBA - 25/10/06

mcol - 13/11/06 (£735+ £323.29 + £120)

Settled

A & L CC

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - 07/10/06

Prelim - 14/11/06 (1065.16)

Wescot

CCA - 07/10/06

Co-Op(2)

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - 09/10/06

BOS CC

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - 18/10/06

Creation

Prelim - 02/11/06 (£94.61)

LBA - 17/11/06

Settled 21/11/06

Studio

Prelim - 01/11/06 (£103.80)

LBA - 17/11/06

Settled 18/11/06

Good on ya!, yes it appears Smile/Co-op have stopped paying out prior to court, obviously though it was going to be just a few claims!! I'm still reeling from adding up my charges, prelim going in on Monday by hand so I'm going to be keeping an eye ont his one - be prepared, baden powell, very wise man.

Good luck!!!

Yes, strange eh? However, Co-Op did pay up before LBA stage and then they refunded my costs too!!

Smile haven't, but hey -they will do!!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Based on current timescales you should have you moneyback about this time next week. fingers crossed.

I hope so, I really sope so!!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Im about to issue a claim for my smile credit card tomorrow.

Ive had two replies for smile, both stating that they are still looking into the matter.

I dont think its a case of them trying to be awkward, I simply think that they have too many claims to deal with and cannot reply to them by our deadlines.

They should employ more staff then, lets face it they can afford it.

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Im about to issue a claim for my smile credit card tomorrow.

Ive had two replies for smile, both stating that they are still looking into the matter.

I dont think its a case of them trying to be awkward, I simply think that they have too many claims to deal with and cannot reply to them by our deadlines.

Not our problem though - they reckon they go to FSA guidelines, but not in this case - they work to ours!!

PS good luck with your claim - what's your thread name?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

They should employ more staff then, lets face it they can afford it.

I agree. I didn;t care anyway, because I sent them some secure messages explaining that it would ciost them more if they didn't get back to me before the MCOL due date. They were just rude to me, so I thought B*gger it, MCOL time!!

• Confused 1

My charges claims:

Default removals:

I agree. I didn't care anyway, because I sent them some secure messages explaining that it would ciost them more if they didn't get back to me before the MCOL due date. They were just rude to me, so I thought B*gger it, I don't care when it's MCOL time!!

Talking of secure messages, Just had one from "Manager" sayng that my complaint is now being dealt with by another department and they will be touch shortly!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Oh, and Smile have acknowledged the claim with MCOL!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Got home today to a letter saying that they are crediting my account with the full amount!! :)

Now, do I ask for the daily interest on top which they have failed to mention?

It's mentioned in my particulars, but comes to a total of: £0.24p!!

The total they have paid out includes costs of Data Protection Act and letters!!

BTW - I claimed 6.75 per letter and also the postage costs!!

If you think it's beneficial for me to post the whole letter just let me know and I'll type it up!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Let me the first one to say well done for this claim, nice to know they are getting so predictable.

Co-Op

LBA - 26/06/06

Smile

LBA - 08/09/06

Capital One CC

LBA - 25/10/06

Settled

A & L CC

Wescot

CCA - 07/10/06

Co-Op(2)

BOS CC

Creation

LBA - 17/11/06

Settled 21/11/06

Studio

LBA - 17/11/06

Settled 18/11/06

Thanks Gaz!! :D

You've done well too - I just called them because the letter said they refunded them yesterday and its still not there. She said that the refund will go in overnight.

I mentioned the one due out this month (first time I've been charged in 18 monhs, grrr). and she said I had to send a secure message -so I did, politely reminding the I've just been paid out for the previous ones!!! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hey un1boy, i am in exactly the same boat!

I got home today to the exact same letter but no money in my account as of yet :(. When i phoned, they just said it was being paid by BACS transfer so will take 3 days!!! I too sent a secure message regarding a further £120 in charges since claim started. Let us know if they respond to your secure message would you?

When you get your dosh tomorrow, then a massive:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Best reagrds,

Colin.

Lloyds: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Preliminary Sent

Stayed- Awaiting further developments with new test cases!

Mint C/Card: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Preliminary Sent

Stayed - Awaiting further developments with new test cases!

ENDEAVOUR PPI: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Gone pear shaped! See HERE

Hiya mate, thanks for your message!!

I just checked and the cash is there - every penny of it!! :D

Haven't had a reply to my Secure message yet, but will defo let you know - vice versa, yeh?

How strange is that - we are both in EXACTLY the same boat!!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Took them 3 days to reply to my message, just waiting till next Monday to make they keep their word.

Co-Op

LBA - 26/06/06

Smile

LBA - 08/09/06

Capital One CC

LBA - 25/10/06

Settled

A & L CC

Wescot

CCA - 07/10/06

Co-Op(2)

BOS CC

Creation

LBA - 17/11/06

Settled 21/11/06

Studio

LBA - 17/11/06

Settled 18/11/06

Took them 3 days to reply to my message, just waiting till next Monday to make they keep their word.

Cool, thanks for letting us know this.

Will be interesting to see what they say!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Monkey, don't worry, you should hear from them soon - took them about 3 days after acknowledging MCOL to pay out.

Yes, please start your own threads and let us know what they are called - that way we can all come over and help you step by step!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

good good- what's it called please?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Still no dosh here as of today :(

I was hoping it would be settled before the weekend but it is not to be, dammit. I did receive an "Acknowledgement of Service Has Been Filed" from my courts this morning. It was dated the 17th October, whereas the settlement letter was dated 18th October, Phew!!!

Anyway, excellent news un1boy, i am so pleased you have your dosh back, so well played mate! :D

Lloyds: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Preliminary Sent

Stayed- Awaiting further developments with new test cases!

Mint C/Card: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Preliminary Sent

Stayed - Awaiting further developments with new test cases!

ENDEAVOUR PPI: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Gone pear shaped! See HERE

Sarcy here! Well done mate, I'm chuffed for you.

If you don't mind posting the letter it would be useful to read.

Could you take a moment to fill out the Bank Charges Refund Survey:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/survey.php

And of course any donation to assist with keeping CAG running would be gratefully received.

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Still no dosh here as of today :(

I was hoping it would be settled before the weekend but it is not to be, dammit. I did receive an "Acknowledgement of Service Has Been Filed" from my courts this morning. It was dated the 17th October, whereas the settlement letter was dated 18th October, Phew!!!

Anyway, excellent news un1boy, i am so pleased you have your dosh back, so well played mate! :D

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you've not got your yet - have you called them to ask where it is?!

My charges claims:

Default removals: