style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi sorry to be a pain but how do i work out how much they owe me with interest??

Egg Loan for £5k. PPI was £2031.85 on top of that, loan is for 7 years and the APR is 7.66%

I've got the letter completed printed and ready to be sent but I can't work out how much they owe me. Any help greatly appreciated!

Tried to use the calculator provided on here but what the hell is "Monthly Int.%" ???

Up The Mariners

Hi sorry to be a pain but how do i work out how much they owe me with interest??

Egg Loan for £5k. PPI was £2031.85 on top of that, loan is for 7 years and the APR is 7.66%

I've got the letter completed printed and ready to be sent but I can't work out how much they owe me. Any help greatly appreciated!

Tried to use the calculator provided on here but what the hell is "Monthly Int.%" ???

Hello Wycombe,

Can you type up the figures that are detailed on your loan agreement. :-D

Your say the egg loan was for £5k.

PPI was £2031.85 Does this include the interest they charged you on this at 7.9%

When you have clarified these questions, I will have look at working out what the statutory 8% would be on top:-D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

PPI was £2031.85 Does this include the interest they charged you on this at 7.9%

Loan of £5k

Interest at 7.66%

PPI additional £2031.85. and the interest on that is the same I think, at 7.66%

thanks in advance for your help

Up The Mariners

Loan of £5k

Interest at 7.66%

PPI additional £2031.85. and the interest on that is the same I think, at 7.66%

thanks in advance for your help

Hello Wycombem

Sorry I'm a bit confused, can you type up the whole info on the agreement

Loan amount £5k

ppI £2,031.85

Total amount of credit £XXXXXXXXX

Payments of £xxxx over xxxmonths

Thanks

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW